Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A belated hello

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
I think I need to say this:

HELLOOOOO MESSAGE BOARDS! I am kinda new here, but I will adapt over time!

I am so exited to see what other people come up with here, what everybody thinks of my posts, and how many yars I can get. I feel like I have a family here, which is very nice. The way that we all co-exist makes me very happy.

Whew. Glad I said that.

Farvel! (Goodbye in Norwiegan)

-O.R

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to you too. And a harrrrty hello right back atcha. From the looks of your posts you are gonna be promoted to Petty Officer pretty quickly. So I'll sent an early congratulations.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Ihateseagulls on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
I think I need to say this:

HELLOOOOO MESSAGE BOARDS! I am kinda new here, but I will adapt over time!

I am so exited to see what other people come up with here, what everybody thinks of my posts, and how many yars I can get. I feel like I have a family here, which is very nice. The way that we all co-exist makes me very happy.

Whew. Glad I said that.

Farvel! (Goodbye in Norwiegan)

-O.R
Hello, Olivia, is it? Well, welcome to our message boards family! Here's Admiral Chrissy, First Mate Anne, Bosun Lizzy, Gunner's Mate Scarlet, and many others... Oh, and myself, Captain Highlander as many call me, but I go by Emma, Avalon, or simply Highlander. Well, uh, as a proper Message Boards family greeting, I am obliged to offer....

YO! BONNIE! BRING IN DA PIES!

"Quit trying to be cool, Captain...." Bonnie responds as she brings in a large tray of miniature pies, cakes, and other various treats. Romba bounces after her, picking up the occasional dropped meringue and devouring each one.

He looks up, his face nearly enveloped in crumbs. "Whfat?" He states in a mouthful of meringue. "I'm just twying to help!"

-sighs- Uh, have some meringues, pies, and tea cakes?

Ciao!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hello Olivia! Bosun Lizzy here, although everybody just calls me Lizzy. It is a pleasure to welcome you to the message boards, as I have already experienced that you are a wonderful person and a great joy to be around. I love your creative world idea and your writing skills for the roleplay that you created (you've got a wonderful roleplay idea, by the way ), and, I believe, if we knew each other in real life, we would fast become besties. Once again, a pleasure to meet you, Olivia, and welcome to The Message Boards Family!

~Elizabeth, level 50 ~

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Oui, Salut et bienvenue Olivia. (hello and welcome). I guess I'm Gunner's Mate Scarlet. We do seem to have a close community here, mainly brought together by Emma's cooking. (Just stay away from Ratbeard meat pies, I'm not sure what's in them). I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Thank you for the positive reception!

These teacakes are DELISHIOUS. (I know I spelled that wrong.) I'm very happy to have achived petty officer rank, and I'm so happy that people like my posts! Yay!

-O.R

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Binjour ihateseagulls! Omar Underwood's the name. I haven't seen too much of thine work, but I like your spirit and enthusiasm and hope to see more of it!

see you when the time's right.

Impish Omar Underwood

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lol You guys really make me giggle. I am so proud to know you all. x Gives big group hug x

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Hello ihateseaguls welcome to the message boards allow me to introduce myself as well i am thatonevalencianswashbuckler i consider myself a very mature and reasonable person in the pirate101 community but i have a bit of random humor thrown in so welcome to the place where you sell your so-i mean the pirate101 message boards.