Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Man for hire

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 03, 2009
I recently bought the cutthroat bundle and with it, 6250 crowns. I have decided to buy a new companion with them but I just have 1 problem, there is too many of them! I am a Lvl 54 Swashbuckler and am looking for suggestions because I can't make up my mind.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I generally get more than one class as in some fights certain classes are not to your advantage.
The best kick tush companions I have purchased are:

Inoshishi Necromancer, Witchdoctor. He comes with Coward's Bane & Jobu's Ruse (second chance for witchdoctors) and I give him 2 Mojo Echo and at higher levels he commonly does damage of around 2 thousand to 25 hundred. Hitting 4 to 6 times per turn is not uncommon for him.

Wagyu Sanjuro, Swashbuckler. He is basically the crown brother of Kobe Yojimbo and has the same amount of epics as the starter companion.

Keisuke Yagi, Swashbuckle. He is basically the crown brother of Kan Po and also has the same amount of epics as the starter companion.

I am sure there are other great ones out there, these are just the ones I have purchased because of their performances in the game when you got them as quest companions.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
The Onyx Rose on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
I recently bought the cutthroat bundle and with it, 6250 crowns. I have decided to buy a new companion with them but I just have 1 problem, there is too many of them! I am a Lvl 54 Swashbuckler and am looking for suggestions because I can't make up my mind.
Pick the one that is your favorite character or clone of a character.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
The Onyx Rose on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Hey onyx do you want me to hire you.
I could take in a cabin boy or two.