Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Was Monkey King Nerfed?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I remember that once, back in November-December, my Buccaneer's Monkey King did a critical of more than 600 damage (since Super, Mega, and Epic criticals weren't added then and since Monkey King only has 1 critical, IDK how strong it was), but since then I haven't seen him do that much damage, so was he nerfed sometime between December and June?

Developer
coolster50 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
I remember that once, back in November-December, my Buccaneer's Monkey King did a critical of more than 600 damage (since Super, Mega, and Epic criticals weren't added then and since Monkey King only has 1 critical, IDK how strong it was), but since then I haven't seen him do that much damage, so was he nerfed sometime between December and June?
Nope.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just got my monkey king and we were farming the Friar and he did a critical of over 800 I believe it was around 850 . Trust me and Ratbeard, He still has his stuff .

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
Mine still does a lot of damage and quite a few criticals per fight. Now if I had only boosted his health more lol. Good luck

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TravisJones74 on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Mine still does a lot of damage and quite a few criticals per fight. Now if I had only boosted his health more lol. Good luck
Lol. Well there is always the retrain button