Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Siege of Sivella (Roleplay)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
OOC: Hey Omar, if you're reading this, I kinda need you to comment so that I can continue to act in this roleplay; last I heard, my character bumped into yours as you were working on the summoning circle for the Sirens.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Hey Omar, if you're reading this, I kinda need you to comment so that I can continue to act in this roleplay; last I heard, my character bumped into yours as you were working on the summoning circle for the Sirens.
Omar turned his head towards Anne, his eyes engulfed in an iridescent purple.
"Actually yes." he said throwing some powder on the other side of the caldron. "I could use your help to summon and command two powerful creatures of the skies."
The powder formed into a summoning circle.
"Help me wrack the Armada fleet by summoning The Sirens and Leviathan!"

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
The Undead Obeah on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Omar turned his head towards Anne, his eyes engulfed in an iridescent purple.
"Actually yes." he said throwing some powder on the other side of the caldron. "I could use your help to summon and command two powerful creatures of the skies."
The powder formed into a summoning circle.
"Help me wrack the Armada fleet by summoning The Sirens and Leviathan!"
Anne nearly jumped out of her Witchdoctor's gear from the sight of the purple smoke that erupted from the cauldron. She shook from terror as she saw a long, thin, huge purple and green leviathan with yellow slitted eyes slink out of the cauldron and dance in the sky above them. Although it didn't use words, it spoke to the Omar and Anne.

You sssssssummoned me?

Anne nearly passed out. There was now no doubt that Omar would indeed need help controlling such a massive beast, let alone The Sirens, who have yet to come. But could Anne really help him, or would she just get in the way?

"Excuse me, kind sir," she directed the following statement to the young man with the glowing purple eyes, "but I believe it wants you to give it a specific command?" She paused for a moment, gawping up at the giant flying purple-and-green striped snake. "I rather fancy the prospect of you doing that right now."

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Anne nearly jumped out of her Witchdoctor's gear from the sight of the purple smoke that erupted from the cauldron. She shook from terror as she saw a long, thin, huge purple and green leviathan with yellow slitted eyes slink out of the cauldron and dance in the sky above them. Although it didn't use words, it spoke to the Omar and Anne.

You sssssssummoned me?

Anne nearly passed out. There was now no doubt that Omar would indeed need help controlling such a massive beast, let alone The Sirens, who have yet to come. But could Anne really help him, or would she just get in the way?

"Excuse me, kind sir," she directed the following statement to the young man with the glowing purple eyes, "but I believe it wants you to give it a specific command?" She paused for a moment, gawping up at the giant flying purple-and-green striped snake. "I rather fancy the prospect of you doing that right now."
Omar grinned at her rising enthusiasm.
"Be my guest." he said bowing to Anne and motioning his hand towards the great serpent." What do you want it to do?"

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
The Undead Obeah on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Omar grinned at her rising enthusiasm.
"Be my guest." he said bowing to Anne and motioning his hand towards the great serpent." What do you want it to do?"
Anne was rather surprised at his gentleman-like behavior to a complete and total stranger that she hadn't yet proven trustworthy, but smiled and nodded. She turned to the leviathan, and spoke to it and Omar the same way that it had spoken to the two witchdoctors.

The metal men with solder joints are the ones you seek to defeat.

Anne had directed the attack purely on the armada, for she had been observing both them and the clockthroats' gang and discovered that the armada's joints were different metals fused together without enough heat to melt the metal, whereas the clockthroats had a different type of joint entirely.

She nearly crumbled from relief as she watched the leviathan take off and attack purely armada ships, only harming the clockworks on them. Anne smiled and breathed a sigh, then turned to Omar once more.

"I'll let you take The Sirens." Anne spoke with sly, comical smile and backed away a little so that Omar could do what he needed to with the singing mermaids.
~
OOC: Although Anne may not have lived for centur- I mean years, she still speaks and acts like old-fashioned Omar, because she learned her language and way of speaking through reading all of the medieval books of witch craft. I'm hoping this helps explain things a little.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
"COME ON DESIREE!" Trinity yelled at the frantically steering Swashbuckler, as a storm had ripped through the foggy emerald skies. "Faster! We don't have all day and we're driving in the middle of a storm!" The strange Witchdoctor boredly played with a few strands of her orangish blonde hair with white streaks. Her frown was containing boredom and a lack of exhilaration.

Desiree's long ponytail whipped back as she tried steering the ship. "I'm trying!" She yelped aloud. Then, something must have hit her in the eye, because she fell over with a hand cupped over her left eye. "Ouch!"

"Here." The swashbuckler looked up to see Angel offering her a cross shaped eyepatch. "Use this for now. It should work out for you."

"Thank you, Angel." Desiree smiled and took the bronze eyepatch and strapped it over her eye. They were now approaching that Witchdoctor girl Des had seen earlier, with another Witchdoctor.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Anne was rather surprised at his gentleman-like behavior to a complete and total stranger that she hadn't yet proven trustworthy, but smiled and nodded. She turned to the leviathan, and spoke to it and Omar the same way that it had spoken to the two witchdoctors.

The metal men with solder joints are the ones you seek to defeat.

Anne had directed the attack purely on the armada, for she had been observing both them and the clockthroats' gang and discovered that the armada's joints were different metals fused together without enough heat to melt the metal, whereas the clockthroats had a different type of joint entirely.

She nearly crumbled from relief as she watched the leviathan take off and attack purely armada ships, only harming the clockworks on them. Anne smiled and breathed a sigh, then turned to Omar once more.

"I'll let you take The Sirens." Anne spoke with sly, comical smile and backed away a little so that Omar could do what he needed to with the singing mermaids.
~
OOC: Although Anne may not have lived for centur- I mean years, she still speaks and acts like old-fashioned Omar, because she learned her language and way of speaking through reading all of the medieval books of witch craft. I'm hoping this helps explain things a little.
Quentin saw the Leviathan's destructive behavior against the Armada, a pleased look spread across his face.

Quentin: Excellent, The Siege will soon give us victory.

Noah barged into Quentin's war room, excited about the latest discovery in DaFinchi's sanctum.

Quentin and Noah rushed for the sanctum, while there they found a secret entrance to the heart of the sanctum. At the heart of the sanctum, there he was; Leonardo DaFinchi himself, well, at least his skeleton was there. Under him was a gigantic book, written in it was inventions beyond compare to that of the Armada. The book's title was Grand Designs. A look of amazement spread across Noah's face.

Noah: At long last we have found it. Lets get this thing back to the Dreadnaught!

Quentin and Noah rushed back to the Dreadnaught, already taking a look at DaFinchi's Grand Designs.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i'll give it a go
armada soldiers are everywhere said arceus
geez captain said bonnie there are so ................. FLUFFY!!!! said zap
dude be quiet said ratbeard
ah! one is on a rope coming down to killing me and getting my dead fluffy armada soldier its mine i tell you mine! zap crew with us and get ready to kill FIVE MINUTES LATER turns to Quenton and the others heres some armada merchandise armada head on a stick or stuffed armada musketeers or armada dragoons sword or gun or battle angel armor or armada marine bobble head with real armada marine head and a cannon and hey! who took my sandwich! ah! my sandwich is gone who took it? said arceus i'll kill the fool who me sandwich this means war! hope you guys like it its supposed to be funny um kinda dark

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Omar's aura crackled with excitement at the path of destruction the Leviathan left behind. Grinning like mad he turned to Anne, who helped out and proved quite useful, seeing as he knew not how to command the great serpent. Omar spread his arms out and sang an erie melody o're all the skies.
"Ladies of Anthemusa! Hear me!" he cried as the Siren Calypso appeared on the stage.

What is your wish?

"appear with thine sisters within the Stromgate to thine beloved Aquilla and sing your songs once more! Sing to the Skies to destroy the ships of metal and the heartless automatons! Create a vortex to destroy those who seek to pillage and burn this place of knowledge, art, music, and beauty!"Omar said with the loud, emotional voice of a great actor.
Calypso curtsied politely before disappearing into the skies below while Omar laughed maniacally.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
The Undead Obeah on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Omar's aura crackled with excitement at the path of destruction the Leviathan left behind. Grinning like mad he turned to Anne, who helped out and proved quite useful, seeing as he knew not how to command the great serpent. Omar spread his arms out and sang an erie melody o're all the skies.
"Ladies of Anthemusa! Hear me!" he cried as the Siren Calypso appeared on the stage.

What is your wish?

"appear with thine sisters within the Stromgate to thine beloved Aquilla and sing your songs once more! Sing to the Skies to destroy the ships of metal and the heartless automatons! Create a vortex to destroy those who seek to pillage and burn this place of knowledge, art, music, and beauty!"Omar said with the loud, emotional voice of a great actor.
Calypso curtsied politely before disappearing into the skies below while Omar laughed maniacally.
Anne smiled, amazed at what she and the other Witchdoctor could accomplish while working together. Maybe she should tell him what she was originally doing in Sivella?

"I have made a few amulets," Anne began, taking out a green jeweled necklace and putting it on. Upon putting it on, familiar green sparkles danced up her body, and when Omar could see Anne again, she had grown mechanical wings, her staff had turned into a rapier, and she held a pistol in her left hand. "For months I have lived in Sivella and disguised myself as a Battle Angel, gaining inside information about the clockworks. That's how I knew their joints were solder." Anne took out another similar amulet, this one also green, but when she put it around Omar's neck it turned purple. Although Omar remained the same, what they could see was that he had turned into an armada marine. "Who knows? You might need it." She said. Then her eyebrows furrowed, and she realized she didn't know the other Witchdoctor's name. "I am sorry, I do not believe I have caught thine name?"

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Anne smiled, amazed at what she and the other Witchdoctor could accomplish while working together. Maybe she should tell him what she was originally doing in Sivella?

"I have made a few amulets," Anne began, taking out a green jeweled necklace and putting it on. Upon putting it on, familiar green sparkles danced up her body, and when Omar could see Anne again, she had grown mechanical wings, her staff had turned into a rapier, and she held a pistol in her left hand. "For months I have lived in Sivella and disguised myself as a Battle Angel, gaining inside information about the clockworks. That's how I knew their joints were solder." Anne took out another similar amulet, this one also green, but when she put it around Omar's neck it turned purple. Although Omar remained the same, what they could see was that he had turned into an armada marine. "Who knows? You might need it." She said. Then her eyebrows furrowed, and she realized she didn't know the other Witchdoctor's name. "I am sorry, I do not believe I have caught thine name?"
"Heeeeeeeyyyyaaaa!" Trinity yelled out through the skyway, extremely loudly. "I can't believe we've practically been right next to these two for five minutes and they haven't noticed us yet."

Desiree, who was more of a shy person, walked to the edge of the ship. "Um, hello sir and miss..." She greeted shyly, but Trinity obviously saw that her being there was an advantage. She gently pushed the Swashbuckler, which caused Desiree to lose balance and nearly fall off. Trinity cracked up, while Angel sighed, grabbed her whip, and with some luck, managed to help Desiree back to balance.

Then the Privateer turned to Trinity, and slapped her as hard as she could.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:

"Impish Omar Underwood, at your service!" he answered "I am very impressed with your work and thank thee for this. One never knows when one might need such things."

The Sirens appeared within the Aquilla Stormgate and began to sing. instead of conjuring great rocks from the sky as they usually do, the sang up a great cyclone that used the shipwrecks of the Leviathan to rip their own ships and even themselves to shreds. After decimating what was left of the fleet (save for a somewhat large number near Grancia) the vortex was hurled onto the Dragonspire stormgate ant the singing trio swam their way back to Anthemusa.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Quentin saw the Leviathan's destructive behavior against the Armada, a pleased look spread across his face.

Quentin: Excellent, The Siege will soon give us victory.

Noah barged into Quentin's war room, excited about the latest discovery in DaFinchi's sanctum.

Quentin and Noah rushed for the sanctum, while there they found a secret entrance to the heart of the sanctum. At the heart of the sanctum, there he was; Leonardo DaFinchi himself, well, at least his skeleton was there. Under him was a gigantic book, written in it was inventions beyond compare to that of the Armada. The book's title was Grand Designs. A look of amazement spread across Noah's face.

Noah: At long last we have found it. Lets get this thing back to the Dreadnaught!

Quentin and Noah rushed back to the Dreadnaught, already taking a look at DaFinchi's Grand Designs.
In the Captain's Quarters of the Deradnaught, Quentin found a yellowed envelope with addressed to him. the letter said:

Dear Atherton,

My apologies for disobeying your orders and stealing on of your books, but I had no other choice. My ritual was too far in to reverse and the numbers of our most hated enemy too great. That aside, I, with the help of a fellow witchdoctor, have succeeded in summoning not only the Sirens, but also the Leviathan. By the time you read this, you would undoubtedly have seen the destruction wracked by our summons. Once again I shall return the codex the next time we meet, along with some lucrative information for sale. There is a lovely ball being thrown Deeper in Valencia and I was hired as a musician. If your going to partake in it, find me and we can discuss business.

Sincerely,

Impish Omar Underwood, the Undead Obeah

P.S. There are several wealthy patrons of the Armada participating in the masquerade. To steal their wealth could prove ill for the Enemy.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
"Heeeeeeeyyyyaaaa!" Trinity yelled out through the skyway, extremely loudly. "I can't believe we've practically been right next to these two for five minutes and they haven't noticed us yet."

Desiree, who was more of a shy person, walked to the edge of the ship. "Um, hello sir and miss..." She greeted shyly, but Trinity obviously saw that her being there was an advantage. She gently pushed the Swashbuckler, which caused Desiree to lose balance and nearly fall off. Trinity cracked up, while Angel sighed, grabbed her whip, and with some luck, managed to help Desiree back to balance.

Then the Privateer turned to Trinity, and slapped her as hard as she could.
OOC: #slapwar! *cracks up* You really had me laughing, Emma. XD Nice job.
~
Anne, still in her guise as a Battle Angel, let out a yelp and nearly fell over from surprise, but by fluttering her clockwork wings, she managed to get back to balance. With an anxious glance around her to make sure that there were no other clockworks, Anne hesitantly took off her necklace and returned to the small, brown-haired witchdoctor.

"Hello." Anne took in a deep, shaky breath, still recovering from the shock. "My apologies, Mr. Underwood and I did not see thee. We were a little bit busy summoning the Leviathan and the Sirens. My name is Anne Abbot, and it is a pleasure to meet thee." Anne curtsied to Desiree, who seemed to be the nice if somewhat shy one of the three. Then she turned to Omar.

"'Twas a pleasure working with thee, fair Mr. Underwood, and I hope that we shall once again meet, even if in the depths of battle."

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
In the Captain's Quarters of the Deradnaught, Quentin found a yellowed envelope with addressed to him. the letter said:

Dear Atherton,

My apologies for disobeying your orders and stealing on of your books, but I had no other choice. My ritual was too far in to reverse and the numbers of our most hated enemy too great. That aside, I, with the help of a fellow witchdoctor, have succeeded in summoning not only the Sirens, but also the Leviathan. By the time you read this, you would undoubtedly have seen the destruction wracked by our summons. Once again I shall return the codex the next time we meet, along with some lucrative information for sale. There is a lovely ball being thrown Deeper in Valencia and I was hired as a musician. If your going to partake in it, find me and we can discuss business.

Sincerely,

Impish Omar Underwood, the Undead Obeah

P.S. There are several wealthy patrons of the Armada participating in the masquerade. To steal their wealth could prove ill for the Enemy.
Quentin, however, was confused.

Quentin: What Codex?

Noah: You don't think he...

Both: OH NO!!!!

Quentin and Noah literally busted out of The Dreadnaught's broadside like a couple of cartoon characters, leaving nothing but flames in their wake. They stopped on a dime in front of Omar. Omar wasn't surprised when they came looking for them.

Omar: I see you want your book back, here you go.

Noah slapped the book out of Omar's hand so hard, that it stung.

Omar: Ouch, WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!

Noah: Where did you find that codex?

Omar: Underneath the stage, why?

Griffin came around and saw the codex, then rushed to the stage and tore it apart in seconds. He found a black sarcophagus with barnacles, coral, and kelp growing out of it. Griffin let out a girlish scream and ran screaming for his flagship.

Omar: Griffin was frightened, why was he frightened? I thought he wasn't scared of anything. What's going on?

Quentin: WHAT'S GOING ON IS THAT YOU HAVE DOOMED ALL OF VALENCIA!!!!!!

Omar: What do you mean?

Noah: That codex was the Davey Jones Necronomicon! If even a single spell was used from it, it will bring back Davey Jones!

Quentin: And not only that, he will drag the world he was summoned in under the skyways!

An Armada marine overheard and reported it back to Kane. Kane announced an all out panic around the Armada, every Armada soldier was crashing into each other, running and/or flying around in circle, and jumping straight into the skyway. Every single pirate was worried too, when the Armada panics about something, its something horrifying.

Omar: What happens now.

Quentin: You caused this mess, now you're going to fix it!

Omar: Why not you?

Quentin glared at Omar.

Omar: Oh, that's right, you don't have any witchdoctor history in your family. I'll need to call Madam Vadima and tell her about this.

Quentin: See that you do, we have only three days before Davey Jones returns.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
~
Anne, still in her guise as a Battle Angel, let out a yelp and nearly fell over from surprise, but by fluttering her clockwork wings, she managed to get back to balance. With an anxious glance around her to make sure that there were no other clockworks, Anne hesitantly took off her necklace and returned to the small, brown-haired witchdoctor.

"Hello." Anne took in a deep, shaky breath, still recovering from the shock. "My apologies, Mr. Underwood and I did not see thee. We were a little bit busy summoning the Leviathan and the Sirens. My name is Anne Abbot, and it is a pleasure to meet thee." Anne curtsied to Desiree, who seemed to be the nice if somewhat shy one of the three. Then she turned to Omar.

"'Twas a pleasure working with thee, fair Mr. Underwood, and I hope that we shall once again meet, even if in the depths of battle."
Omar sain nothing, but bowed deeply before suddenly spinning into a cyclone of smoke. When the stage cleared, Omar, the circles, and the great caldron had disappeared. All that was left was a music box a leather bound book, and an envelope. Its contents were an intricately made wind-up key, a disc of obsidian with summoning texts on the edges. The letter said as follows:

Madame Anne,

I truly thank thee for your help, for I would not been able to control both creatures myself. In exchange for thine help and the amulet, I give you this ancient relic from far off Avalon. The disc thou wilts find here is but on of many used in this item of beauty used to temporarily summon even the most dangerous of entities and spirits. The translations are in the book beside it as well as how to use it. When we meet again, I promise to give thee another disc. The particular spirit that disc summons is Father Frost, a bringer if ice and snow. Use with caution.

Until our paths once again cross,

Impish Omar Underwood
The Undead Obeah

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
~

OOC: I did say Angel and Trinity could have most people cracking up in a matter of moments.

~

"Uh... Okay, no need for the fancy talk- OW!" Trinity exclaimed as Angel slapped her again. "I'm starting to wish you went back to the whip rather than slapping me- OW! Quit doing that!" The Witchdoctor got her wish. She got slapped and earned herself a whip across the shoulder at the same time.

Angel glared at the other girl. "Trinity, quit being rude and I wouldn't have to slap you." She warned before turning to Anne. "My apologies, miss, Trinity.... She's a bit loopy."

Desiree, definitely the most normal of the group, bowed respectfully with a broad smile on her face. "Pleased to meet you, Miss Abbott. I'm Desiree, this is Angelika, and that's... Trinity."

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
The Undead Obeah on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
Omar sain nothing, but bowed deeply before suddenly spinning into a cyclone of smoke. When the stage cleared, Omar, the circles, and the great caldron had disappeared. All that was left was a music box a leather bound book, and an envelope. Its contents were an intricately made wind-up key, a disc of obsidian with summoning texts on the edges. The letter said as follows:

Madame Anne,

I truly thank thee for your help, for I would not been able to control both creatures myself. In exchange for thine help and the amulet, I give you this ancient relic from far off Avalon. The disc thou wilts find here is but on of many used in this item of beauty used to temporarily summon even the most dangerous of entities and spirits. The translations are in the book beside it as well as how to use it. When we meet again, I promise to give thee another disc. The particular spirit that disc summons is Father Frost, a bringer if ice and snow. Use with caution.

Until our paths once again cross,

Impish Omar Underwood
The Undead Obeah
Anne was so busy studying the things that this 'Undead Obeah' left behind that she hardly heard the other girls. "Right..." She murmured with a wave of her hand in the direction of them, reading over the letter several times, and then gazing at the peculiar music box, the disc, and the key. She decided that she would get back to her ship before she opened the music box, and her fingers ran over the disc. Surely all of this was worth far more than a clockwork disguise? Anne's heart sunk to her feet as she felt she had cheated Omar. She sighed, promising to make it up to him when they crossed paths again. She had caught word of a Valencian Ball, wondering if Omar would be going. This sounds interesting...

Without saying another word or acknowledging the others, she walked as if in a trance back to her ship.