Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Flag and dye shop

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
I' am sure you have already heard this idea a billion times but I just want to clarify that this will be considered inside the game. I don't know about you guys, but I regret the flag I designed for one of my pirates and I desperately want to change it. I'd even pay crowns for it I don't care I just want to be able to redesign my flag so I don't walk around with dumb colors and such.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Yeah, I don't care for the design and colors I picked either. I know KI is considering this, we just got to stand though this together until our prayers are answered and ignore the snickering pirates over yonder.

*holds hand*

Shout it with me, mate, to those laughing good for nothing pirates... "Our flags are horrid, but we don't care!"

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Same I just hope its not crowns that would make me upset :(

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Bloody Belle on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Yeah, I don't care for the design and colors I picked either. I know KI is considering this, we just got to stand though this together until our prayers are answered and ignore the snickering pirates over yonder.

*holds hand*

Shout it with me, mate, to those laughing good for nothing pirates... "Our flags are horrid, but we don't care!"
*holds hand* "Our flags are horrid, but we don't care!" Lol I actually like my flag, it's got a black and green background (I love that combination, it looks well on my companions and my character, who has the same shade of green eyes) and it's got an awesome looking silver gryphon on it, but I'd like to change it to yellow and gold. Nothing big, and I truly like my flag and wouldn't mind keeping it that way, but I'm just saying I agree, it would be cool to change the way our flag looks.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2009
Dante ZE pirate on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Same I just hope its not crowns that would make me upset :(
its most likely because they do warn us at the beginning(i just didn't know what it ment)