Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing Request, Parking our outgrown ships

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would love to be able to park all my out grown but much loved ships into my lagoon in my house. That way my friends can tour my ships and I can tour theirs. This will really open up things when hopefully, someday we can decorate our parked ships as little theme island type things to have parties on.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
I think this has been mentioned before somewhere, but I like this idea. I have sold off my outdated ships mainly for the confusion in the select ship. I would have loved to do this and would like to be able to do it with my younger pirates.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I think this would be cool, but even if KI does not add it there is kind of an alternative.
It's kind of like the Sunken Palace in W101, right? I would love to be able to place items on my ship!

You can unbottle ships at your house (well I don't know about other houses but I can at my Volcano Island) but you can't place items, you can only have one ship out at a time, and its still in the sky, not floating in the water like you said.