Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Beauty of Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Kon'nichiwa, watashi no kaizoku no yujin! In other words, hello, my pirate friends! How are you? Today, I made it from Cool Ranch to Mooshu...Solo. Loneliness isn't fun.... :c (Emma - Forever Alone)

Well, when I took my first breath of air and opened my eyes, I was welcomed with the gorgeous scenery of Mooshu. The crystal waters, the pink sun, and the green fields and meadows... Oh, it's so amazing. It was breathtaking. At Zhu Ro's tea house, I purchased some amazing tea, and when I was walking through the villages in my new Mooshuian apparel, basket in hand, I got some wild strawberries and wheat- with permission from the owner. Thanks to him, I managed to make some rather lovely little strawberry cakes- take some, if you so desire, and have some chamoomile tea with it.

Anne, my friend, you were right when you told me about Mooshu. It's gorgeous! Everyone is so kind. And they seemed to like Tiny Peanut, the Jackalope I was holding in my arms when walking up the pathway. (He was being rather curious today.) He's a cute little thing.

So, what do you think about Mooshu? It's beautiful, refreshing, and so different for me, one who's used to the dusty, sunset skies of Cool Ranch, and the night of Marleybone. I simply loved the scenery. Wing Chun seemed quite happy to be home again- he was up on deck the entire trip. Bonnie sat by me while we listened to Wing Chun speaking about Mooshu and it's amazing views- he was right.

What did you think when you first saw Mooshu?

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Mooshu is one of my favorite places and I have posted So many photos of it. Here is one of my favorite photos of me luxuriously enjoying the scenery. If you wish to see more just look above the photo and you will see a line that says: Member List, valzabrat, Albums, Pirate 101 Fun Times VII. Just click on the 'Albums' part and it will show you all the Pirate stuff I have uploaded to share.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Ni hao! Wo hen gan xi ni si zai Mooshu! Translation: Hello! I'm very grateful that you are in Mooshu!

Sorry, excuse the random pinyin, I just thought I'd try my hand at writing it. (I know it's not Japanese, which is what you used.)

I personally liked all the names, and attempting at reading them and translating them, if I could that is. ^^

Back to the point, I really loved the scenery when I first got there! I thought that it would be kinda, boring like in Wizard101. The skyways just blew me back when I entered, and you would not imagine how many pictures I took on the spot! The water, the sunset, all the greenery in the background, it all just felt peaceful.

I'm glad you're liking Mooshu so far. ^^ I hope you have good luck on your travels! *stuffs a bunch of good luck charms into your arms* ^^

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
Quick Pearl on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
Ni hao! Wo hen gan xi ni si zai Mooshu! Translation: Hello! I'm very grateful that you are in Mooshu!

Sorry, excuse the random pinyin, I just thought I'd try my hand at writing it. (I know it's not Japanese, which is what you used.)

I personally liked all the names, and attempting at reading them and translating them, if I could that is. ^^

Back to the point, I really loved the scenery when I first got there! I thought that it would be kinda, boring like in Wizard101. The skyways just blew me back when I entered, and you would not imagine how many pictures I took on the spot! The water, the sunset, all the greenery in the background, it all just felt peaceful.

I'm glad you're liking Mooshu so far. ^^ I hope you have good luck on your travels! *stuffs a bunch of good luck charms into your arms* ^^
Being a western fan, I liked cool ranch better. Got more of the jokes

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
I love the scenery I'm only on Khotan but can't wait to get to Subata because I believe i heard someone say subata is based on china and i am chinese.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
BillyBobby781 on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
Ah, I'm a southern girl myself, so ya, I agree here. I've always preferred Cool Ranch an' all, but Mooshu is pretty nonetheless.

Ciao!

Ensign
Dec 17, 2008
I'm mostly a solo player as well. It's not that fun, but there aren't many players to help you in high-level areas like Mooshu. :shrug:
The first time I saw Mooshu (in the Hamamitsu Skyway), I thought it was the pinkest and purplest thing I've ever seen. I bet you KI worked on this world the most.
And then I got to Hamamitsu Garden. I almost had to do a double take. The music was the same as the MS in Wizard101. I was so happy. Although I'm glad I'm out of it, it is one of my favorite worlds. (Aside from the Stormzilla boss fight, that is.)

Captain
May 16, 2011
Wow. Just wow. That's the first thing I thought when I finally made it to Mooshu. I thought for sure it was going to be like Wiz101's Mooshu. But when I entered Hamamitsu Skyway, I was immediately blown away. The second thing I thought when I got there was, "Wiz101's Mooshu is nothing compared to this!" I spent much much more time than I should have in Mooshu. And, even though I am in Marleybone now, I'm still doing Mooshu side quests.

"Who are you?! Surrender or feel the wrath of El Toro!"

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
I love Mooshu so much! It's my favorite realm! The visuals, the music...it's so beautiful! Even though I've gone on to Marleybone and Aquila, I still sometimes go back to Mooshu, just to experience it.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
BillyBobby781 on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
I know a bit about the west, being a western girl and learning about western history. My parents are from Asia so I'm kinda forced to know this stuff, else I wouldn't survive at all in my life. >.<