Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help wanted??? CLASSIFIED weekly thread??

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Hello readers, it's me, Jacob. Today, I need help. Cutthroat Shark: Pfft...me help you? Whatever. GO AWAY!
Anyways, as I said. I need some help today. I am making a new thread that a few people know, I announced it at the party today. Anyone that wants to help. Please reply with this as an example:

Name: Tom DERP
Race: CLOCKWORK (Remember, they all must be a clockwork or a pirate/enemy)
Friend or foe: Friend (Or foe.. Haha)
Rank in the Armada: Trainee (Trainee, Recruit, Private, Srgt, Captain, General, None above)
Background Story: A defective model from the start, Tom Derp has always been picked on, yet he still makes a bright side of everything. Will he describe more? Heck no.
Personality: Clumsy and Happy
Weapon: Derrr.. Musket? Derrrrrp
AND WHATNOT!

I will make the script for the characters and you will be payed with... *Drum roll*
ONE MILLION BREATHS OF AIR!!!
No, I'm joking, you should already have that. I'll invite you into my Forum Team. Thanks! And once again, have an amazing day. (Watch out for those Cutthroats! Cutthroat: What's so bad about me? GO AWAY! Cutthroat: Forever alone Oh, and Emma, watch out for that Eagle. I say you trap him with...CAKEEEEE)
See you in the skyways,
Jacob

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Beautifulmonkey on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
Hello readers, it's me, Jacob. Today, I need help. Cutthroat Shark: Pfft...me help you? Whatever. GO AWAY!
Anyways, as I said. I need some help today. I am making a new thread that a few people know, I announced it at the party today. Anyone that wants to help. Please reply with this as an example:

Rank in the Armada: Trainee (Trainee, Recruit, Private, Srgt, Captain, General, None above)
Background Story: A defective model from the start, Tom Derp has always been picked on, yet he still makes a bright side of everything. Will he describe more? Heck no.
AND WHATNOT!

I will make the script for the characters and you will be payed with... *Drum roll*
No, I'm joking, you should already have that. I'll invite you into my Forum Team. Thanks! And once again, have an amazing day. (Watch out for those Cutthroats! Cutthroat: What's so bad about me? GO AWAY! Cutthroat: Forever alone Oh, and Emma, watch out for that Eagle. I say you trap him with...CAKEEEEE)
See you in the skyways,
Jacob
Eagilles proudly declares, "THIS..... IS.... AQUILA!!!"

Get away you cake-crazed eagle! -presses button, which causes Eagilles to fall about a million feet down into a room with cake piled over everything-

A clockwork character? I have one, hope ya don't mind that she's a female...

Name: Valeria Primus
Race: Pirate working as an undercover clockwork spy.
Friend or foe: She's a friend to the pirates but a foe to the Armada, but they don't know that yet.
Background Story: Valeria (Valerie) Underhill always hated the Armada. Therefore, she was given the extremely dangerous task of disguising as one and spying on the Armada. She accepted, but made sure to shut up anyone who said she was a spy... With her fists.
Personality: Valeria is a very deceptive person/clockwork. She can realistically bring in a spy disguised as a prisoner without mercy, emotion, or anything. She's a great actress, but lets very few know anything about her, thinking its what makes her strong.
Weapon: She uses a sniper rifle, seeing as she's disguised as an Armada Sniper.

Ciao!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I ain't got the slightest clue what's going on here in this feed... but I'll play (err, at least, the best i can)

Name~ Bloody Belle

Race~ Pirate

Friend or Foe~ Foe to the Armada (die Armada!), but really, I'm a foe to everyone if angered

Rank in the Armada~ ..? But I thought i was a pirate!?

Background Story~ I was orphaned at four when the Armada KILLED my parents and caged me like a rat. I'm a lot older now and I've despised them ever since and vow to destroy the root cause of it, Kane One day, though, someone called out a friend of mine and I fought bravely for his honor (of course, the Armada didn't like that much). Me mother's name? Her name was Mystic Molly and my father's was Rebel Ruth.

Personality~ Clever, spiteful, trustworthy, and a fighter. I have a hard heart and is rude to most due to my past, but still have a soft spot when it come to children (specially orphans).

Weapon~ An stainless steel handgun in one hand, and a freshly-sharpen blade in the other.

What do you Look Like?~ Long red-brownish hair with sharp, angry-looking facial features. I always wear a black bandanna on the top of my head, lightweight brown armor that's stronger than it actually looks (stitching), matching boots, and my weapons.

Friends/family?~ My family died long ago. My only friend are my crew and I'm perfectly fine with that...

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Name: Nonatus Pip
Race: Valencian Clockwork
Friend or Foe: Neutral
Rank in the Armada: Lowest of the low, Observer (Bird)
Background story: You were built. You were sent. Then nothing. You sit, you watch. No one asks you anything. You are not sure what you are waiting for. You don't care about the war, the big clockworks, or the pirates. As long as your mainspring was wound and your gears were oiled you have been satisfied. You and your squad have started to flock together at night though. There has begun to be muttering in the ranks.
Personality: pigeon-like
Weapon: Razor sharp beak and feathers, poison spray
Appearance: you know, you've seen us everywhere, little metal birds
Friends/ Family: The squad is all, the Flock is All, and there are a lot of you. 25 Birds in a Squad, 100 birds in a Century

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
Eagilles proudly declares, "THIS..... IS.... AQUILA!!!"

Get away you cake-crazed eagle! -presses button, which causes Eagilles to fall about a million feet down into a room with cake piled over everything-

A clockwork character? I have one, hope ya don't mind that she's a female...

Name: Valeria Primus
Race: Pirate working as an undercover clockwork spy.
Friend or foe: She's a friend to the pirates but a foe to the Armada, but they don't know that yet.
Background Story: Valeria (Valerie) Underhill always hated the Armada. Therefore, she was given the extremely dangerous task of disguising as one and spying on the Armada. She accepted, but made sure to shut up anyone who said she was a spy... With her fists.
Personality: Valeria is a very deceptive person/clockwork. She can realistically bring in a spy disguised as a prisoner without mercy, emotion, or anything. She's a great actress, but lets very few know anything about her, thinking its what makes her strong.
Weapon: She uses a sniper rifle, seeing as she's disguised as an Armada Sniper.

Ciao!
This is personal.......This.....is.....my..... kingdom......THIS! IS! AQUILA!

Captain
May 16, 2011
.........................Huh.

Name: Primus Avernus
Race: Cl0ckw0rk
Friend or foe:.......Neutral
Background Story: Created. By. Bishop. Used. As. A. Test. Subject. For. Bishop. `~zap~` Anywho, I have been blasted,and had surgery from Bishop. I now have wings, four arms, and have a lower body similar to a centaurs'. As for the top, heh heh, I have three heads (four heads really, but don't tell). Though I may be vicious in battle, I am always trapped in a machine. I can't get out even if I attempted to trigger explosions(yes I carry explosives). I'm always hoping someone will find me when Bishop isn't around to get me out.
Personality: Calm and collective.
Weapons: Four power infused swords, giant metal Bo Staff, and heads work like and not like hydra. One head breathes fire, one spits out electricity, and the third sends out ice. Once all three heads go down the black head comes up to take victory.
Appearance: As seen in Background story.
Friends/Family: Nobody yet.
My clockwork is weird, but blame Bishop! He's the only madman here!

"Who are you?! Surrender or feel the wrath of El Toro!"

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
alright now. Here is my clockwork:

NAME: Cardenal Giovani
RACE: rouge clockwork alchemist
ALIGNMENT: Enjoys jumping sides and helping both Bishop and aspiring witchdoctors
BACKSTORY: Giovani was Boshop's attemt to bind the spirit of a Krocotopian sorcerer to a clockwork. The experiment worked, but caused the clockwork to go insane and run away. However, Giovani still goes back to Bishop bearing magical contraband and to get orders to research things both magical and mechanical. Occasionally he might be willing to give information to enemies of the Armada in return for helping him on his experiments, but be warned, though he does give reliable information, the spirit inside him has a habit to play tricks on people.
PERSONALITY: clever; calm; prankster
WEAPONS: a clockwork staff, potion flasks, and, of corse, Hoodoo
APPEARANCE: similar to Bishop except for a kroc-like mask and a Krocotopian flair to his clothing

sincerely,
Impish Omar Underwoood The Undead Obeah

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Beautifulmonkey on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:

AND WHATNOT!

See you in the skyways,
Jacob
name: Zane
Race: pirate
Friend or Foe: unown
Rank in thiefs: assassin's apprentice

Backround story: Growing up hungry and bullied, Zane found a way to get things, his way... Growing up as a master pickpocket, thief, and now a deadly assassin. You will never know if he is your friend or foe... Once caught at age of 9 and took to training by mb and skull islands best assassin he now travels the spiral hunting, stealing, and whatever else.

personality: may smirk, serious, dangerous.
weapon: agility, blades with long ropes at end, throwing knives.