Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Create a World!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
-pulls not burned hawklavas from oven- HAHA! I have conquered the difficulty of hawklavas! Oh, hiya! -waves- Care for some Aquilan Hawklavas with some mint or chamoomile tea?

Today I just wanted to see your creative sides... Why don't you invent your own world for the game? I'd like to see how creative you can be!

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
The realm of nightmares: -

The landscape would mutate around you, sometimes you would walk on the ceiling or buildings and objects would float around you. There would be staircases that lead nowhere and paths that lead you back where you have already been.

Occasionally you might enter an area you recognize, such as Skull Island, but then it would dissolve around you leaving only the realm of nightmares. Or you would meet a person you know, such as one of your companions, but then they would change into one of the nightmare creatures.

The mobs would be made up of black smoke and they would sometimes just swirl into view or dissipate into nothing.

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
If anyone says anything about a world filled with Arabic rabbits, that is already taken.

Hmmm. Hey wait a moment. If the Kroks of Krokotopia aren't native to it, but sailed there, where did they come from?

My Idea is Krokopolis. It is a world filled with Kroks that are more advanced than the Kroks of Krokotopia. The Kroks that live here are a part of the Krokbelion, which tries to stop the enslavement of Manders. Some Manders were able to Migrate here, so some of them reside in this world.

But in this world, something strange is going on. The Kroks are becoming mean, most of the Manders are being charmed, and the rest of the Manders are turning against the Kroks. How can you find Erika the Red, while on her expedition, in this world while the Kroks and Manders are rebeling? Another level of tension. Krokoparta's father, Krolemy, has captured Erika and threatens to charm her. Getting this next piece of the Map will be a challenge.

How is this? Thought this world would be a better world to see than Krokotopia or Grizzelheim again.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Ghostius (best name i had lol) (WARNING: may contain spoilers to all who haven't finished aquila!!)
Smaller Story

The surroundings. Black and dark. Fog and lost ghosts all around. Ruined and destroyed old and abandoned.

The Story. You came to this place because it is where your mother and father kept their map piece. You later find out that this place is haunted with lost souls who tried to reach El dorado, but failed.. Near the end of the story here you give information to Avery and he concludes you should go talk to a certain soul about the map. You then talk to the soul not realizing it is your mother (due to losing the first 5 years of memory in aquila) then your presidio companion tells you who it is. Then your memory flows back to you. You ask her where you can obtain the map piece and she responds with, "I wish I could give my piece dear but it was lost when we died. I am sorry. You will have better luck speaking to your father about the matter." She tells you where your father is (in an abandoned old building)
You arrive at the building and see the ghost of your father surrounded by Phule and Armada Magicians (not real) Upon defeat Phule will say, "My beaten again I will not get defeated like this!! Phule then curses your father knocking him down and then phule disappears. You speak to your father and he says, "Help me... I feel very weak and.... I can't.... remember....anything....who are... you..." Scratch then jumps in, "Captain my captain this is a powerful curse. Your father doesn't have much time, even in death. I and I will capture this soul and we shall bring it to Vadima." You talk to Vadima and she says, "Captain I know why you are here, but I may not be able to help you, come over here. I will do all I can. No... This... This cannot be. How could have the curse come back? Phule knows the curse of the...." She is interrupted by a blast of mojo. Phule attacks with many troops. You battle his goons and he says, "Checkmate captain. This game is over"

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chinspinner on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:

The landscape would mutate around you, sometimes you would walk on the ceiling or buildings and objects would float around you. There would be staircases that lead nowhere and paths that lead you back where you have already been.

Occasionally you might enter an area you recognize, such as Skull Island, but then it would dissolve around you leaving only the realm of nightmares. Or you would meet a person you know, such as one of your companions, but then they would change into one of the nightmare creatures.

The mobs would be made up of black smoke and they would sometimes just swirl into view or dissipate into nothing.
Sounds like a pirate101 creepypasta

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Chinspinner on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:

Hahah, either you're fighting some demons, or you're really creative

I love it, though. I think it would look epic! I hope KI sees your idea and makes it happen.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
thatonevalenciansw... on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like a pirate101 creepypasta
That's what I thought ;D

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
I once came up with a world called Hampsterdam, (play on Amsterdam) and it would be a Dutch themed world that was occupied by various rodents, and there could possibly be a story about Sloths coming in and oppressing the rodents (mainly because I want to know where the sloths came from), and some head military minds could be otters.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
World ideas? I've got a few, here they are:

World 1: Ziguratra

A two book world, you come here to get a piece of the map from Hammuribbit (the king of Babeltoadia) who has somehow acquired it. However, when you arrive in Tigris Skyway ,you are not permitted to enter Euphrates Skyway, the home skyway of Hammuribbit, the only way to get a pass is if the Sumhareien city-state of Ur, (a long time ally of Babeltoadia) gives you one. When you arrive at Ur ( the main city where the vendors and transportaler are located), the king tells you to aid Uruk, another Sumhareien city state, from the evil Purrsians, after doing so you are told to press your advantage and attack Purrsepolis, the capital and defeat Darihiss the Great, after doing so you are given a pass to enter Euphrates Skyway, after this The first book ends and the second begins, the next book is focused around helping Hammuribbit write his law code and get in the kings favor to ask for the map piece, the final boss is a advisor to Hammuribit turned spy for the Armada, after defeating him, you return to Avery, Victorious.

World 2: Portuga

You travel to Portuga, home of the turtles and a naval power in its own right on a on a trip from the Marleybonian Admirality to get an Alliance in the war against the Armada, while the Royalty as thinking about your request, you are sent on some missions for them, but eventually you realize there is a plot in development to assassinate the royal family, you alert the royal family and they are shocked but they prepare, afterwards in revenge one of the noble families sends an agent to attack you, afterwards the Royalty agrees to he alliance and you return to the admiralty happily

Ensign
Feb 17, 2012
Well, I'm pretty sure it's a given we'll see the world where Napolenguin comes from sooner or later, but we haven't had a sunken world yet. How about Mantalantis (a play on 'manta' and 'Atlantis').

Mantalantis (populated by giant mantas) is a strange, long-lost civilization which was pulled up into the sky after a terrible cataclysm. Its domed cities are filled with water to keep its inhabitants alive (they haven't evolved to breathe air like the crustaceans and sharks did). The great crystals that power the water pumps and purifiers are a source of endless energy, but the secret of their creation's been lost in antiquity, so if anything happens to them, the civilization of Mantalantis is doomed!

And then the Armada arrived... *cue dramatic music*

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Why do your topics make me hungry
Abalion
land of the foxes colony of marlybone follows events of the revolutionary war. you meet General Warington Patrick rider General Cornilious Allen Eathan and others try to figure out who they are

Ensign
May 01, 2012
Dead Eye Luke on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Ghostius (best name i had lol) (WARNING: may contain spoilers to all who haven't finished aquila!!)
Smaller Story

The surroundings. Black and dark. Fog and lost ghosts all around. Ruined and destroyed old and abandoned.

The Story. You came to this place because it is where your mother and father kept their map piece. You later find out that this place is haunted with lost souls who tried to reach El dorado, but failed.. Near the end of the story here you give information to Avery and he concludes you should go talk to a certain soul about the map. You then talk to the soul not realizing it is your mother (due to losing the first 5 years of memory in aquila) then your presidio companion tells you who it is. Then your memory flows back to you. You ask her where you can obtain the map piece and she responds with, "I wish I could give my piece dear but it was lost when we died. I am sorry. You will have better luck speaking to your father about the matter." She tells you where your father is (in an abandoned old building)
You arrive at the building and see the ghost of your father surrounded by Phule and Armada Magicians (not real) Upon defeat Phule will say, "My beaten again I will not get defeated like this!! Phule then curses your father knocking him down and then phule disappears. You speak to your father and he says, "Help me... I feel very weak and.... I can't.... remember....anything....who are... you..." Scratch then jumps in, "Captain my captain this is a powerful curse. Your father doesn't have much time, even in death. I and I will capture this soul and we shall bring it to Vadima." You talk to Vadima and she says, "Captain I know why you are here, but I may not be able to help you, come over here. I will do all I can. No... This... This cannot be. How could have the curse come back? Phule knows the curse of the...." She is interrupted by a blast of mojo. Phule attacks with many troops. You battle his goons and he says, "Checkmate captain. This game is over"
This sounds like something that would be more like Darkmoor

Davy Jones: Level 64

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
this may seem like a wierd idea but here it is:

Hindeer
Hindeer is a lush land based from india culture, and ruled by the moose and deer races, very close cousins. hindeer is also home to the mouse race. ( not rats, MICE.) after aquila, we speak to avery about getting to valencia. he says that skyway passages are blocked to anyone that is not an armada soldier. even with a ship, they inspect it. he tells us another way though. we travel to a deep sewer tunnel in the fetch sewers in marleybone, steal a white windstone, and go to valencia via regal without any problems. when we arrive into cordoba skyway, and dock at the city of ibiz, where caligostro hides. we find him, trapped by armada dragoons. we fend them off and rescue him, and then he tells us where to find the toymaker, and comes with us to him. we then sail to lisbon, overun by armada left and right. we go deep underground into a secret resistance stronghold, where we find the toy maker. then he and caligostro explain the weakness. he says that he can create an enchantment that will allow us to be able to damage Kane. he says there are many things we need. he says first we need a silver horn from the great god deermavati, in hindeer. caligostro also reveals that because we are hunting the map, and we will be in hindeer, we can track down ma'usa cuha, the mouse pirate all the way on the left in the picture of marco pollo's crew, and get information on the map. he then tells us the location of a fortress on the other end of cordoba skyway, which held a red windstone to take us to hindeer. we got the stone, and headed to hindeer's stormgate, located in aquila. once we arrived, we entered the beautiful skyway of mahala. we dock at the city of nai bata, and search for information on ma'usa and deermavati, and come across a friendly deer named endrayu. he tells us the legend of deermavati. ( i am almost out of characters, so i might continue on another post)
wicked jack nightingale Lvl 58 swashbuckler

Captain
May 16, 2011
Amphibius....
Home to frogs, sea turtles and other water creatures. Reptiles also live there such as snakes, toads, and so on.
Rumor has it that one of Marco Pollo's map pieces is hidden there. But the Armada have heard this rumor and are already there. On the trail of your parents, you must stop the amphibian-reptile war, not make your presence known to the armada, discover the map piece, and possibly find the Mysterious G. you have been searching for. Who knows what else you may find there.....