Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Companion Dialogue

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
And I think the title explains itself.

What is your favorite companion phrase in the game? At least name one or three.

I love Monkey King's "Don't feed the trolls" line in Aquila. I think we all know where that comes from. Nice work, KI.

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
I don't get it. Seriously, where does it come from

Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
I love most of the companions speech, they're all so funny

My three favorites are:

"I be tired of all this Captain my Captain. I'll be the ghost now. Want a proper haunting? Ask the dead!" (Old Scratch, in Ratbeard's 3rd promotion)

"Feel the wrath of Eeeeeeel Toro! *music*" (El Toro, always)

"-Do I mentioned that Zeus is my father?
-He is getting really annoying
-Look who's speaking!" (Hawkules, El Toro and Bonnie Anne, before entering the Labyrinth)

The speeches aren't exactly what they said, and sorry for the bad English.

Noble Nicholas Nichols level 65

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
In the quest where you have to do the Gunn's puzzle thing there's a glitch-out where Bonnie Anne says "Ooh, look at that!" repeatedly. XD Although it was just a glitch-out it still cracks me up every time. Also where you have to talk to the Governor of Peurto Mico and you have to wear this ridiculous jester's outfit, Ratbeard and Bonnie Anne comment on it.
Ratbeard: "Well, Captain! You look... well... you look..."
Bonnie Anne: "You look ridiculous, Captain!"
Me: "Amen, sistah! I need to get a picture of this!"
^_^ and so I did.

~Elizabeth, level 15 ~

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
In the quest where you have to do the Gunn's puzzle thing there's a glitch-out where Bonnie Anne says "Ooh, look at that!" repeatedly. XD Although it was just a glitch-out it still cracks me up every time. Also where you have to talk to the Governor of Peurto Mico and you have to wear this ridiculous jester's outfit, Ratbeard and Bonnie Anne comment on it.
Ratbeard: "Well, Captain! You look... well... you look..."
Bonnie Anne: "You look ridiculous, Captain!"
Me: "Amen, sistah! I need to get a picture of this!"
^_^ and so I did.

~Elizabeth, level 15 ~
That is funny!

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
I like the more dramatic stuff, personally. If you do the 'Temple Circuit' quest, you meet Hades and he tells you....

Hades: Bargainer with Death, Helper of the Slain, your offering is accepted. Two spirits shun the underworld, waiting to speak to thee. You are fated to find them.
Dead Mike: Three, actually. Don't worry, captain, we're all rooting for you. We'll find them.

Dead Mike just makes me laugh and brings me to tears....