Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't find Nautical Experience Level Bar

AuthorMessage
First Mate
May 01, 2012
I am on my ship and I can't see the Nautical Experience Bar. It was there before the update last night (the 5/29 update). Please bring it back. I like to see how far I have to go before the next Nautical Level.

Administrator
Hi! You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
SlightlyMadWizard on May 29, 2013 wrote:
I am on my ship and I can't see the Nautical Experience Bar. It was there before the update last night (the 5/29 update). Please bring it back. I like to see how far I have to go before the next Nautical Level.
This happened to me and all my friends last night.

It appears that once your nautical level equals your pirates level, that the progress bar goes away.
You still receive NXP, there is just no progress bar.

We have level 59 pirates, and the progress bar disappeared when we hit Nautical level 59, despite that we were able to continue to level our nautical at least to 60 before we called it a night.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Administrator
We're taking a look at this. The Nautical Exp bar should only be hiding when at the level cap.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*