Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Message board...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
um, hey jack, what is going on? how come i can click the names of everyone on the message boards? and how come it says i only have 127 posts!!!! i had 1 hundred and 50 something and counting .. what's going on?

Administrator
HI! We're in the process of upgrading our forums. Soon you will be able to click on a name and be taken to a custom search of other posts they have made.

You post count decreased most likely due to the archival of several Test Realm posts.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 23, 2013 wrote:
HI! We're in the process of upgrading our forums. Soon you will be able to click on a name and be taken to a custom search of other posts they have made.

You post count decreased most likely due to the archival of several Test Realm posts.

Thanks!
Oh thx that makes a lot of sense lol and i'm looking forward to these upgrades to the forums, especially the one for clicking people and finding posts. there has been a couple that i couldnt fid, like valzabrat's own about stealy ressolve lol

anyways thx for helping! and also i notice you all changed so that it doesn't throw you back to the homepage anymore when you log in thx

X

Administrator
Clicking on a forum name should kick back a list of search results now!

YAY!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on May 24, 2013 wrote:
Clicking on a forum name should kick back a list of search results now!

YAY!
YES!! :D Thx Ki