Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Female Pirate NPC

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
What is up with the girl pirate npc in Achaea located by the Centaurs?

She has no name and doesn't have any type of move animation.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I saw the same pirate in Skull Island. It looked like she was going to Buster Crab's cave. She was moving slower then the normal speed while moving, and she had no visible name. Then I saw another one in Flotsam, and then I saw the Achaea one.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
My theory is that they are some kind of road signs. They say, "Hey, look over here this way. Something is over here. Follow me." Where one pirate goes, another one will follow because there might be a quest or treasure.

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
I remember jack saying somewhere that they just put those in the game to spice it up make it look more real

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
bloody Cass on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
I remember jack saying somewhere that they just put those in the game to spice it up make it look more real
Cause nothing looks more realer than a few animal companions walking and talking, all the while, fighting with you in battle to defeat a robotic army, when you're only a kid, probably 15 at most.
lol, I'm just joking, mate. But I just couldn't resist when you said "real," hehe