Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

FrogFather Friday - Are you ready for MB & AQ

AuthorMessage
Developer
Greetings my Pirate friends, it’s me, The FrogFather, long time, no? Marone! Time she flies. Speaking of which, I got a beautiful Fly Cacciatorie baking in the kitchen, you really gotta try my cooking, it’s all the buzz – Ohhh, Frogeddabowdit.

C’mon, pull up a toadstool and sit down already, I’ll make you a plate. And look at yas, whaddaya, a level 38 now? Mama Mia, these Pirates level fast these days. It’s all I can do to help keep the Spiral expanding and running smoothly.

On the subject, I know we’ve both been quite busy attending to our business in the Hubs and Skyways and other Spirally whatnot. While I trust your Pirate dealings are unfolding to satisfaction, a certain friend of mine tells me things are about to get a bit more interesting with access soon available to new and exciting worlds.

Which leads me to my next question in my running list of questions:
ARE YOU READY TO SET SAIL FOR MARLEYBONE AND AQUILA?!?!?!

That’s right my friends, the Spiral is going to the Dogs, of Marleybone that is, and let’s also keep an Eagle eye towards all the mythical wonders to behold in ancient Aquila.

For those not quite ready to travel so far, maybe we’ll cross paths at the local new Bazaar, you never know when a bargain just hops into your backpack – hey, make’m an offer they can’t refuse.

And speaking of travel, the next time you’re in a hurry and need to go see a guy about a thing, I hear these new Transportalers can zip you anywhere in the Spiral you’ve already been, which is handy.

More Powers here, new Companions there, a fresh new Tutorial to show the tadpoles what’s what…bada bing bada boom, so much to see and do I can’t wait to hear about all your new adventures my Pirate friends. So put on your best gear, muster all your crew, and prep your sails and rudders for full speed ahead – there’s a Pirate expansion upon us in the near future and I hope to see everyone in the skyways making for Marleybone.

Until next time, beloved Pirate Family of mine, say the creed with me: “Have many fantastic adventures, help one another when you can, and always, always show respect for the Spiral.”

Ciao!!!

- FrogFather

"Frogeddabowdit!" -The FrogFather (aka Jay Gordon, Piratical Producer)
Community Leader
Yar! I'm ready to set sail for Marleybone and Aquila! To anyone reading, if yer in Mooshu and level 50, make sure ye finish up all of yer main quests so yer ready to quest right when the test realm goes live!

Community Leader
Your Frogginess, me feel the longing for the sea. Me miss the smell of the sea. Me feel like me on land too long that me feel land-sick. We are all ready to hoist the sails and sail to new adventures! HUZZAH!!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Community Leader
Ready? Oh, my stars and garters, YES.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
If you want to be rdy for the next world, Duelist can help you! Heres the link:http://www.duelist101.com/news/batten-down-the-hatches-pirate101-farming-event/
And heres the other link for more info bout the event:http://pirate.mercenaries101.com/batten-down-the-hatches/
This should get you prepared for Marleybone and Aquila! Ship farming and farming Friar so you can be rdy for the next world! You can get good gold from Friar, drops from him to! From Ship Farming which will be the Jade Fleet, you can get rdy to gear up your Mooshu ship and sell it when you need the Marleybonian Ship. It'll be from the Isle of Fetch when it goes live and as of now, you can get it in Hamistustu. Hope I spelled it right. I'm not good as spelling Mooshu words. So have a great day and this will happen tomorrow and Sunday so post this before tomorrow or people will be mad at you posting late!

Ensign
Feb 09, 2009
there be plenty able bodied captains ready to venture into the new chapters, i be one of them

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I certainly am ready, but I feel like there are still many bugs and balancing that needs to be fixed before it goes live. We are getting closer though ;P

Ensign
Oct 05, 2012
Yay i'm ready for the new worlds its gonna be epic

Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
i found your test server manageable before you made it easy.

i have rode through as much as i can until the quest line had it's little badabing badakaboom with the minor bugs

i am waiting to regain my levels best my others and sail to where no scurvy dog has sailed in marleybone yet (the big armada death machine)

and the sooner the game can be wrapped up packaged and sent on it's way to live the allmighty better

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
This might me a little bit of topic...But still it regards our pieces of the map. In Marco Pollo's Picture there are Catbeard,Marco Pollo,Argos,Christopher Clark,Egg Fu Yung,Our mom,and an Unknown bear. My question is who exactly is Erika the Red? Our Mom? Or the Bear? So One-eyed jack,Blind Mew,Ratbeard,cn ye please clarify this?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
The Frogfather on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Greetings my Pirate friends, it’s me, The FrogFather, long time, no? Marone! Time she flies. Speaking of which, I got a beautiful Fly Cacciatorie baking in the kitchen, you really gotta try my cooking, it’s all the buzz – Ohhh, Frogeddabowdit.

C’mon, pull up a toadstool and sit down already, I’ll make you a plate. And look at yas, whaddaya, a level 38 now? Mama Mia, these Pirates level fast these days. It’s all I can do to help keep the Spiral expanding and running smoothly.

On the subject, I know we’ve both been quite busy attending to our business in the Hubs and Skyways and other Spirally whatnot. While I trust your Pirate dealings are unfolding to satisfaction, a certain friend of mine tells me things are about to get a bit more interesting with access soon available to new and exciting worlds.

Which leads me to my next question in my running list of questions:
ARE YOU READY TO SET SAIL FOR MARLEYBONE AND AQUILA?!?!?!

That’s right my friends, the Spiral is going to the Dogs, of Marleybone that is, and let’s also keep an Eagle eye towards all the mythical wonders to behold in ancient Aquila.

For those not quite ready to travel so far, maybe we’ll cross paths at the local new Bazaar, you never know when a bargain just hops into your backpack – hey, make’m an offer they can’t refuse.

And speaking of travel, the next time you’re in a hurry and need to go see a guy about a thing, I hear these new Transportalers can zip you anywhere in the Spiral you’ve already been, which is handy.

More Powers here, new Companions there, a fresh new Tutorial to show the tadpoles what’s what…bada bing bada boom, so much to see and do I can’t wait to hear about all your new adventures my Pirate friends. So put on your best gear, muster all your crew, and prep your sails and rudders for full speed ahead – there’s a Pirate expansion upon us in the near future and I hope to see everyone in the skyways making for Marleybone.

Until next time, beloved Pirate Family of mine, say the creed with me: “Have many fantastic adventures, help one another when you can, and always, always show respect for the Spiral.”

Ciao!!!

- FrogFather
Me: Frogfather, there is a problem concerning the Armada.
Bernard: We hear they are getting tired of loosing to the pirates so they are building new soldiers
Griffin: We have been observing the test realm message boards for some time, and we saw that one of the new armada soldiers are called Dragoons
Noah: Indeed, the Armada is so desperate to stop all pirates that they are building clockwork dragons. Whats worse is we also heard about them making clockwork angels.
Alexander: We are a bit worried, but we needed a developers opinion.
Valona: So please tell us Frogfather, is the Armada really making new and more powerful soldiers?

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Actually... I'm not.
I've gotten behind in my questing, so right now I'm cruising around Port Regal. I'm trying to catch up to the end of MooShu so I can be ready for MB and AQ! I'm so excited!

Evan Silver

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Erika the Red sounds like she comes from Wizard101 and, if that is true, she is probably the bear.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Yes!!!!
silver joseph vane

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
  • of course a maxium swashbuckler like me is always ready i'm so pumped and i'm ready! throw the armada or cyclops at me all you want i wont give up! this is what i've been recruiting and training for! Fiery Jason Carter level 50 swashbuckler

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Aye! I be as ready as any pirate can be. My pirates are level 50 with all companions level 50 or above. Level 50 nautical with an Invincible Class ship. 100,000 gold ready for the bazaar. I know that Friar Sand will be glad to see me go....maybe now he can keep some of his stuff. Yarrr!

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
Why do you even need to ask? I've been waiting for new adventures for months now.

Ensign
Aug 10, 2009
None of my pirates are ready yet, but are looking forward to exploring these new worlds. My musketeer is looking forward to adding some Marleybonians to his crew My buccaneer was wondering if it might be possible to get one of those powerful cyclopes as a companion

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I have had three pirates waiting at level 50; they now need to finish Mooshoo and then they'll be on their way!

Captain
May 02, 2009
Marleybone and Aquila is no match for my strength!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Yarrrr!!! I've been looking into Marleybone a LOT, and already it's my new favorite world. This Sniper is still in Cool Ranch, but I'm breezing through it to get straight to MB!

Aquila seems awesome too! I can't wait for me to get there.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My witchdoctor has been doing very well in Marleybone. She has been giving those clockwork johnnies a solid thrashing. Mind you, it helps that she hangs out with a very capable privateer.

Incidentally, I love the look of Marleybone. Best skyway yet, in my opinion. And the most pirate-y since Skull Island.

-Indigo

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I am ready for marleybone and aqulia all I have to do is finish moooshu and I will be right there my witchdoctor just started mooshu so all I have to do is finish 20 or 30 quests and I will get therei am so glad that I am almost level 65 25 more levels to go.so if your are ready for marleybone and aqulia that is great and just started the game that's okay to.im am looking forward to it are you .that's all I wanted to say see you in the spiral sometimes romantic rebbeca ivring level 40 witchdoctor see ya next time in the spiralyar

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i'm already on aquila and many players completed aquila

Ensign
Dec 14, 2011
I am going to see the new bazaar i am so happy that they made it on pirate101!