Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitching Eyepatches

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I would love to be able to stitch eyepatches. If I have to, why not use other items to stitch onto the eyepatch such as rings, totems, athames just to boost the stats. Just a thought.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Ahoy Pirate!!!
I agree, being able to stitch totems would be nice. Esp. see-able totems such as eye-patches and the coolest pair of sunglasses that just dropped for me. I like the way my Pirate looks in them but its stats are weak compared to the flower broach thingy I have now (that you cant see, and glad because it is hideous, but its stats are great).

See yall in the Sky-ways.

Happy Jose Hawkins
Level 50 Witchdoctor

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I agree that it would be nice to stitch eye patches, but there could be some confusion since not all totems are visible. People might get mad if they stitch an invisible item and so have wasted their crowns.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I love the idea of stitching them. I (just a personal thing only) would rather not wear an eye patch but I do because the stats are generally great on them. I just wish I didn't have to. I would relish having those stats without having to wear the patch.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Melody Fisher on May 5, 2013 wrote:
I agree that it would be nice to stitch eye patches, but there could be some confusion since not all totems are visible. People might get mad if they stitch an invisible item and so have wasted their crowns.
They would of course make it not selectable if it wasn't a eye patch!