Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More diversity amongst the summons.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Just what the title says. Now I really do like the summons and am glad that they're getting a much needed update, but it seems that a majority of the summons are buccaneers with the skeletal corsair being a musketeer.

This is all fine and dandy but I think that there should be summons of all factions and not just a select few as this way players will have a bit more diversity amongst the summons so-to-speak.

Thank you for your time.

Community Leader
flash33 on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
Just what the title says. Now I really do like the summons and am glad that they're getting a much needed update, but it seems that a majority of the summons are buccaneers with the skeletal corsair being a musketeer.

This is all fine and dandy but I think that there should be summons of all factions and not just a select few as this way players will have a bit more diversity amongst the summons so-to-speak.

Thank you for your time.
A Privateer summon would be awesome. Especially when the difficulty ratchets up with the next expansion, it would be cool to have a pocket healer. The downside is that would make using a minion almost mandatory after a certain point in the game.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
May 13, 2011
Talkin The Plank on Feb 25, 2013 wrote:
A Privateer summon would be awesome. Especially when the difficulty ratchets up with the next expansion, it would be cool to have a pocket healer. The downside is that would make using a minion almost mandatory after a certain point in the game.
Hey, that reminds me! I made a silly picture using my spells as minions, and one of them is the juju spell, and i made juju a privateer.