Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 or Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
I am not sure how anyone can truly compare Wizard101 and Pirate101. Both games are truly unique and different from eachother and other MMOs.

Both have different strategies and style of game play.

Both are excellent games IMO and that is all that really matters to me.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Ethan the baron on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
i think pirate101 is better because in wizard101 the enemies in Celestia, Dragonspyre, Zafaria, etc. health was way larger than ours and were stronger and unless you could buy the henchman you were pretty much done for

Slick Cody Jones-privateer
Not really. Unfortunately, using Henchmen has become a universal drug of Wizard101. Players think that's the only solution to solving battle problems but honestly it's just the easy way out of doing things. I soloed much of Avalon and some of Azteca on my Death and with a good balance of gear (not all your built into stats in one set) you can survive criticals and such pretty well without spend so much on Henchmen, Crown gear, or Waterworks gear (I only use the hat now and I'm still looking out to replace it). (Plus now everyone's trying to be like Myth wizards, steal there school basis, and come back saying there not on there top 3 favorites!)

Did you say Dragonspyre? I don't think I would count that has a relatively difficult world to use Henchmen, but I guess that just me lol.

By the way, some enemies in Pirate101 have more or will have more health than us so Wizard101's not the only cat that's black (I couldn't think of a better analogy lol)

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
Not really. Unfortunately, using Henchmen has become a universal drug of Wizard101. Players think that's the only solution to solving battle problems but honestly it's just the easy way out of doing things. I soloed much of Avalon and some of Azteca on my Death and with a good balance of gear (not all your built into stats in one set) you can survive criticals and such pretty well without spend so much on Henchmen, Crown gear, or Waterworks gear (I only use the hat now and I'm still looking out to replace it). (Plus now everyone's trying to be like Myth wizards, steal there school basis, and come back saying there not on there top 3 favorites!)

Did you say Dragonspyre? I don't think I would count that has a relatively difficult world to use Henchmen, but I guess that just me lol.

By the way, some enemies in Pirate101 have more or will have more health than us so Wizard101's not the only cat that's black (I couldn't think of a better analogy lol)
Thats true Dragonspyre actually wasnt so bad i only neede extra help defeating Malistaire and i didnt have too many problems with the other worlds now that i think about it i do like both games though

SlickCodyJones-privateer

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Pirate is better, it's like they took what worked in wizard and ditched the stuff that didn't to make pirate. Plus, after celestial, wizard gets annoying and hard