Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Goat Monk Companion is a little bug-eyed

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 02, 2010
I've noticed this on both Kan Po and his crown shop counterpart. Their pupils in their eyes are not where they are supposed to be, and it is very visible when they perform their critical attacks. Please fix this!

Community Leader
I had noticed this as well. I actually think that not seeing the pupils makes for a really cool character design. However, it's ruined when he does a critical attack and his face looks like he's having a seizure with his eyes rolled all the way back in his head.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
Talkin The Plank on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
I had noticed this as well. I actually think that not seeing the pupils makes for a really cool character design. However, it's ruined when he does a critical attack and his face looks like he's having a seizure with his eyes rolled all the way back in his head.
oh wow how you say he looks is FUNNY but the glitch is NOT funny

now lvl twenty five, zane kent p.s. i am a swahbuckler

Captain
May 13, 2011
when kan po jumped, i saw him crossing his eyes or something