Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My pirate is leaning and walking

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 12, 2011
I don't know what is happening or if it is some kind of bug in the game but my characters will sometimes literally be leaning and walking at the same time. It messes up the camera view and makes me somewhat dizzy. It'll happen during a fight and the animation follows the direction of the leaning and makes it seem as if it is not even hitting the other person. Has KI noticed this bug?

Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
I too am having this issue.

I own a Royal Navy Med Frigate and every deck battle i'm leaning at a about 45 degree angle.

However I just purchased this and I have never seen this issue before.

Thank you

Community Leader
I have seen this on my pirates. It appeared to me it was a glitch when using the wings for a mount.
When using wings, the pirate character is at a 45 degree angle, its like it "sticks" in some situations.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Community Leader
I've seen that once in awhile during on-deck battles, especially if my ship was badly damaged before we got boarded. It's happened to me more often after the battle, the deck's rolling while I'm running around grabbing the chests.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
May 02, 2010
Yes I also experienced this with my Bison Galleon, I got so dizzy from it! X.x