Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dusty Vortex bug?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 01, 2011
I have the quest to find Capt Foote in hang 'em high cell block; I followed the quest arrow, but once I enter the building, there is a second doorway that I cannot get through, but the arrow points there. All my other quests are sending me to Mooshu. Is this a bug? Anyone else have this problem?

Ensign
Sep 01, 2011
Still cannot enter the "Hang 'em Cell Block!! Has anyone been able to fight Capt Foote? Even my companions are sending me there, but I can't get in...is this going to mess up my quest?

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
I recently finished this got capt. foote and had no issues whatsoever. Sometimes when you try to enter doors or zones you can walk right up to it and not enter easy solution back up a distance and walk toward the zone entrance again and see if it zones you in otherwise try logging out or switching pirates and then re-enter the zone and try again. I have had to do this on several occasions where i was standing at the zonein and standing there nothing happens so i backed up approached again and entered. I find this happens alot at the coopers roost entrance at bottom of stairs.Good luck!!!

Ensign
Nov 18, 2010
I'm also having a problem getting into that passage way to find Captain Foote. I received the quest from Jim Masterson . Is there something we need to do that allows entrance into the passage way?

Thank you