Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet problem during Buck Bronco fight

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2010
During the Buck Bronco fight, Buck leaves the fight and then comes back behind a barricade. There is only one square you can attack him from. As soon as I broke the barricade to try to get to that square, my pet moved into it and didn't leave for the rest of the fight. Meanwhile, Buck, whose new gun I think reaches all the way across the battlefield, was mowing my players down with essentially complete immunity. I think you should keep pets from moving into that square.

Community Leader
Thomas Stormweaver on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
During the Buck Bronco fight, Buck leaves the fight and then comes back behind a barricade. There is only one square you can attack him from. As soon as I broke the barricade to try to get to that square, my pet moved into it and didn't leave for the rest of the fight. Meanwhile, Buck, whose new gun I think reaches all the way across the battlefield, was mowing my players down with essentially complete immunity. I think you should keep pets from moving into that square.
I had this problem in beta (but still worked around it) but they resolved it by more lenient targeting of Buck Bronco. Definately suggest using a couple of range companions for this battle if your a buc/swash. You do not have to be in that one spot to attack Buck if you have a range attack at your disposal.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Administrator
Thanks! We'll take a look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*