Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Commonly Requested Additions to Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
How about this...submarines. There could be a whole level below the wind lanes where strange creatures and characters dwell. You would need a submersible to get down there. For those who couldn't acquire subs because of level, cost or whatever, you could have diving gear so an individual could get down there. And yes...I know I'm crazy.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Quest Finder!
I think this will help allot of people complete quests for badges, and even find the storyline quest if they lose it.
And maybe, must accept storyline quests?

Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
How about giving us the ability to change stats on items that we find. Thus, if there are lots of strength but we want items with will, have an NPC who can adjust one stat for another. Thus, we can tailor the items found to our characters.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Has anyone besides me been wanting to see an upgrade for the Presidio companions? Not upgrade in like, epic talents or anything but in special powers.
I really like them but they need powers, and our starting companions (Subodai, Kobe, Kan Po, and the other 2) need to catch up to the other powerful companions too. Like Bonnie, Toro, Zeena, Ratbeard, the KrakenSkulls companions, and now the new class companions that I've seen in the test realm. I think the starter companions and the Presidio companions need an upgrade. Anyone else feel the same way?

Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
Quest Finder!
I think this will help allot of people complete quests for badges, and even find the storyline quest if they lose it.
And maybe, must accept storyline quests?
Yes! This is a must! I want all the side quest badges on my swash but idk where to look, btw Tyler, must accept storyline quests is already in place.