Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't Locate Heavy Hull Ship Vendor?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Hi. When i reached lvl 22 i purchased a Bison Galleon Heavy Hull Ship. I need to buy parts to make this Ship better! I can't seem to locate the Ship Vendor " Sail Peaceful " who sells Bison Heavy Hull Parts. Can someone Please tell me where to find him? I read about him in another post, but it did not say where to find him! I am lvl 26 now, but have not seen him at any place i have been so far! Thank you!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Bison Galleon ship parts are sold in Tumbleweed skyway, at Tumbleweed docks.

Happy sailing!

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
sender511 on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
Hi. When i reached lvl 22 i purchased a Bison Galleon Heavy Hull Ship. I need to buy parts to make this Ship better! I can't seem to locate the Ship Vendor " Sail Peaceful " who sells Bison Heavy Hull Parts. Can someone Please tell me where to find him? I read about him in another post, but it did not say where to find him! I am lvl 26 now, but have not seen him at any place i have been so far! Thank you!
You may not have access to it yet.
Try Tumbleweed. I think he is there.

I think I was about level thirty, before I was allowed access to it.
Two ways to get there by ship.

One is fly the wind lanes around, or use the wind lanes that go to
Arroyo Junction. It is past that area.