Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
I'm very early on in the game (only on the ratbeard quests in blood shoals) but I have seen pictures of the Aquila storm gate that requires an orange windstone just like the marleybone storm gate in mooshu. My 2 questions are: what do you think this world will be about if they relese it and what do you think it's ships would be like?

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
Matthew Ashford on Oct 16, 2012 wrote:
I'm very early on in the game (only on the ratbeard quests in blood shoals) but I have seen pictures of the Aquila storm gate that requires an orange windstone just like the marleybone storm gate in mooshu. My 2 questions are: what do you think this world will be about if they relese it and what do you think it's ships would be like?
You'll learn a little more about Aquila in Valencia, so keep your parrots ears open!!!

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
I remember someone on central saying something about an empire, and I realized I didn't respond to my own questions.

1. I believe this world will be based on Ancient Rome with 4 skyways: Tiberus, Mediterraneania, Britton, and Byzantium(based on Tiber, Mediterranean, Brittan, and Byzantium). There will be five towns: Romus on he Tiberus skyway, Londanium on the Britton skyway, Carthagia on the Mediterraneania skyway, Constantinum on the Byzantium skyway, and Sicily on the Mediterraneania(Romus=Rome Londanium=London Carthagia=Carthage Constantium=Constantinople Sicily=Sicily (Sicily would be smaller like blood shoals to skull island town))

2. The galleon would be a long but not high ship with 3 rows of oars that are constantly rowing, a large sail in the middle, a wheel at the back, cannons above the top layer of the oars, and an access hatch near the front(this is the galleon, for the frigate I'd do a slightly smaller version of this with only 2 rows of oars. The skiff would be slightly more Phoenician than roman)

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
Oh, forgot to add, the stormgate would me in Mediterraneania skyway.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
what i know for sure from Valencia is that Aquila was occupied by eagles. They didn't have much detail on this world.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Well, to get to Aquila, in my opinion, is that you enter Aquila from Valencia and exit through Monquista (since after Monquista something that the King and Queen of Monquista don't 'agree' with and the Armada won't see you fly into Valencia from Avernus, plus, the Monquistion supply weak and wimpy warriors).