Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dissapearing Companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 01, 2012
Well, yesterday I defeated Fin and got him as an option in the crown shop-- Which was awesome, but I dithered over whether or not to buy him. This evening I thought, oh, what the heck, and opened up the crown shop window- He's gone! For that matter, I got a notice that I unlocked Nikeeta, who also isn't there (I checked the pet window too.) What's up with this? :(

Ensign
Sep 17, 2012
I just had this happen with the companions you unlock from the Monkey's Paw quest. Are they unbuyable for good now? I wasn't aware of that if they were :(

Administrator
Hi! This is definitely a bug that you have encountered that we'll be fixing in the future. If you could try and equip and unequip a few badges for me to see if the missing companions show up again in the crownshop immediately afterwards, that would be very helpful.

Thanks! Let me know!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
i was also experiencing this problem where the companions where coming available and vanishing in the crown or never showing up. i did try what you said about activating the badges and than deactivating them. i activated the best chum badge for fin dorsal , and took it off and put it back on than took it off once more and rechecked the crown store and it had restored all the missing companions to the store. so at least this seems to be a work around until it is fixed.

Administrator
This should be fixed with the update that happened last night!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*