Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone know if there is a Turret for Aquila yet?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
If so any ideas of where to find it or what the drops will be like? I hope they eventually come up for a turret of some kind in every skyway! That way it will be more common to find people that know about them and a common area to find a fleet roaming around for each skyway. I know, they are hard as heck to sink one, and so far that I know of, they can't be boarded, but they are guaranteed drop some kind of script. Plus I am sure at some point they will eventually arrange some kind of special rare drop list for each one. I know they need at least one for Skull Island area for rare Pirate Ship parts, and there should be one in Monquista for rare Monquista Ship parts. I expect there to be some kind of Turret in Aquila for the best Eagle Ship Parts. I know there is usually a challenge finding a group to help target Turrets, but that is usually because most people I ask have no clue of about them. So the first thing I am having to do for finding each person to join is explaining what they are, where to find them, and what they drop. If there way one of some kind in every skyway or stormgate, then it will be of more common for people expect one somewhere nearby. So anyone trying to gain nautical experience will be expected to be nearby one farming.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
First off there is no battle turret in Aquila

Secondly these turrets are only in places that the armada have invaded so it wouldn't make sense for it to be in monquista or Aquila, Altough one could be placed in trade winds skyway because the armada is there

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Mparks.
As Darius stated, there is no turret in Aquila for just that reason, no Armada there yet. I just wanted to welcome you to the ranks of the Message Board Marauders.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Mparks.
As Darius stated, there is no turret in Aquila for just that reason, no Armada there yet. I just wanted to welcome you to the ranks of the Message Board Marauders.
Would you believe that there are different materials besides those used to make Armada machines & parts are possibly found & may be used to make turret bosses in Aquila?

You never know if such materials in that world can be found, & one may be made by enemies in Aquila without the authorization from one of Aquila's Immortals, Hephaestus Coppersmith.

Not all turrets have to be made by Armada troops. There are others in the Spiral that make turrets.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
Would you believe that there are different materials besides those used to make Armada machines & parts are possibly found & may be used to make turret bosses in Aquila?

You never know if such materials in that world can be found, & one may be made by enemies in Aquila without the authorization from one of Aquila's Immortals, Hephaestus Coppersmith.

Not all turrets have to be made by Armada troops. There are others in the Spiral that make turrets.
True, I have found a turret in Cool Ranch, Tumbleweed skyway & one in MooShu, Khotan skyway, behind Kaizuko Jima.