Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Various concerns (4).

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
Ahoy esteem moderator of our pirate brother'en court " One-Eye Jack".matety this one is on various concerns which have come about reasently,(a) completion of the first chap.pirate 101 & on going chapters.:I'ave completed the first chapter,sad was I when "Rat Beard"said;"Job well done pirate,until the next chapter in Avery's court.my question;this doesn't end here,does it ? we the current members will be notified when the second chapter begins right?(b)my level is 65,I was informed by " old Ned"that this as high That I could go for now.until the next chapter,"When will this be?..soon I hope.(c) I'ave been upgrading every first of the month,because I love the game,& I want to purchase (4) new crew members to my crew in hopes that the story continues.this is feasible ?am I correct in my assumptions ?& finally;(d)unlocking various items of gear that are on my "Backpack" gird that have red(x).how can I equip these to my pirate?.well me hearty it's been great up to now,and I turely hope it get's better,so until I can read your reply on the message board,live long and prosper Arrr!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
seathunder777 on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy esteem moderator of our pirate brother'en court " One-Eye Jack".matety this one is on various concerns which have come about reasently,(a) completion of the first chap.pirate 101 & on going chapters.:I'ave completed the first chapter,sad was I when "Rat Beard"said;"Job well done pirate,until the next chapter in Avery's court.my question;this doesn't end here,does it ? we the current members will be notified when the second chapter begins right?(b)my level is 65,I was informed by " old Ned"that this as high That I could go for now.until the next chapter,"When will this be?..soon I hope.(c) I'ave been upgrading every first of the month,because I love the game,& I want to purchase (4) new crew members to my crew in hopes that the story continues.this is feasible ?am I correct in my assumptions ?& finally;(d)unlocking various items of gear that are on my "Backpack" gird that have red(x).how can I equip these to my pirate?.well me hearty it's been great up to now,and I turely hope it get's better,so until I can read your reply on the message board,live long and prosper Arrr!
None of us have any idea when the story update with the increased level cap will come. Congrats on making it to max level, mate! Have you completed the Tower of Moo Manchu yet? Have you tried the Pirate's Regatta?
The red X means you will never be able to equip that gear because 1. it may be class specific or 2. requires a class specific talent.
If it has a lock icon on it, you maybe able to equip it, if you can meet its requirements.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
Ahoy Mr.Anecorbie;remember me ? I'm the pirate's avatar u called "Foible Friend"have u forgotten ? I haven't nevertheless this is in response to your replies to my post.by the way,thanks for your "congrats"now in response to your "Q's" concerning the (2) specific quest.Yes I completed the Moochu's quest,both of them (1)the Tower & the cave or liar,even the Hydra,& Maduza quest.now as for the pirate's regatta?that was a slip of the finger & a mistake that I hit the wrong key because I didn't & don't want to participate in this regatta,"why"?because in the three(3) times I'ave attempted to start playing I know there is something wrong.no sooner my pirate steps on the dock,canon's sound off ! & I find my pirate in front of a life fountain.so as it is,I won't be participating in this regatta.as for the two (2) response's u gave me(1) class specifics of a pirate,(2)requires a specific class talent.would u please elaborate specifically what u ment because I don't fully comprehen ?to my understanding a "pirate is a pirate"my pirate is a level 65 Musketer,and I upgrade monthly to the sum of $ 60.00 dollars some times more to play the game & I would like to know in what form if any I can obtain the specific's that u speak of ?you state that no one is aware when the second chapter will be developed " that's not to reassuring that they may or may not be a continuance to pirate 101.I guess I'll have to put off or hold any further upgrading I had scheduled on the monthly base's or purchasing of any other member to my crew or material right ? as always I give u my thanks for all assistance rendered Arrr !

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
seathunder777 on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy Mr.Anecorbie;remember me ? I'm the pirate's avatar u called "Foible Friend"have u forgotten ? I haven't nevertheless this is in response to your replies to my post.by the way,thanks for your "congrats"now in response to your "Q's" concerning the (2) specific quest.Yes I completed the Moochu's quest,both of them (1)the Tower & the cave or liar,even the Hydra,& Maduza quest.now as for the pirate's regatta?that was a slip of the finger & a mistake that I hit the wrong key because I didn't & don't want to participate in this regatta,"why"?because in the three(3) times I'ave attempted to start playing I know there is something wrong.no sooner my pirate steps on the dock,canon's sound off ! & I find my pirate in front of a life fountain.so as it is,I won't be participating in this regatta.as for the two (2) response's u gave me(1) class specifics of a pirate,(2)requires a specific class talent.would u please elaborate specifically what u ment because I don't fully comprehen ?to my understanding a "pirate is a pirate"my pirate is a level 65 Musketer,and I upgrade monthly to the sum of $ 60.00 dollars some times more to play the game & I would like to know in what form if any I can obtain the specific's that u speak of ?you state that no one is aware when the second chapter will be developed " that's not to reassuring that they may or may not be a continuance to pirate 101.I guess I'll have to put off or hold any further upgrading I had scheduled on the monthly base's or purchasing of any other member to my crew or material right ? as always I give u my thanks for all assistance rendered Arrr !
A class specific gear means it can only be used by that one class ( for example a hat for privateer that may boost will and grant a power ).
Class specific requirement means that you must have that requirement to use the gear, example: Heavy Armor Buccaneers and Privateers can equip heavy armor but the rest of us can't train this talent.
I suggest you look at the requirements on that equipment to see if it's class specific or requires a talent. But that red X tells me you may never be able to use it, sorry.
You're better off selling or trading it in your shared bank.