Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Alohi's theory; Please read. Thank you.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
The picture of Marco Polo's crew is a photograph, taken with some kind of camera, which would I believe require an eighth person. This mysterious eighth person may be of Krokotopian descent. He or she may also have a theorized piece of the map, that nobody knows about, because maybe Marco Polo trusted him or her with the possession of an extra piece of the map that he wanted this person to keep a secret, showing how paranoid the great explorer really is. This enigma may have been Marco Polo's second in command, so unless he gave a piece of the map to six of the others (That's right, I said six) then this eighth person should have a scrap of the map, that is possibly the most essential piece. The mysterious 8th leg may be an undead ancient being from Krokotopia, who was revived by Marco Polo for perhaps being his ancestor. While Marco Polo may be dead, I believe that the, "ancestor," is still running around somewhere in the spiral. He or she may very likely be residing in Krokotopia. We will likely have to revive Marco and explain thoroughly with substantial evidence on why it is that we need the map's pieces. He may think out intentions questionable and I would not blame him if he did, because what are we, but a gang of pirates? Basically we have conquered the spiral, in search of a map that could destroy the spiral as we know it.

We would need to revive Marco to find out who this person, who has all this time hidden in shadow, is. Marco might not trust us, initially, but seeing as we have Catbeard and potentially Argos on our crew, he may ease up to us, eventually, even if he'd be undead in my hypothesis.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on May 25, 2015 wrote:
The picture of Marco Polo's crew is a photograph, taken with some kind of camera, which would I believe require an eighth person. This mysterious eighth person may be of Krokotopian descent. He or she may also have a theorized piece of the map, that nobody knows about, because maybe Marco Polo trusted him or her with the possession of an extra piece of the map that he wanted this person to keep a secret, showing how paranoid the great explorer really is. This enigma may have been Marco Polo's second in command, so unless he gave a piece of the map to six of the others (That's right, I said six) then this eighth person should have a scrap of the map, that is possibly the most essential piece. The mysterious 8th leg may be an undead ancient being from Krokotopia, who was revived by Marco Polo for perhaps being his ancestor. While Marco Polo may be dead, I believe that the, "ancestor," is still running around somewhere in the spiral. He or she may very likely be residing in Krokotopia. We will likely have to revive Marco and explain thoroughly with substantial evidence on why it is that we need the map's pieces. He may think out intentions questionable and I would not blame him if he did, because what are we, but a gang of pirates? Basically we have conquered the spiral, in search of a map that could destroy the spiral as we know it.

We would need to revive Marco to find out who this person, who has all this time hidden in shadow, is. Marco might not trust us, initially, but seeing as we have Catbeard and potentially Argos on our crew, he may ease up to us, eventually, even if he'd be undead in my hypothesis.
This is an interesting theory. I never thought about the person taking the picture! So......there is an 8th member of Pollo's crew. If that person is Krokotopian, then hopefully we'll learn more about them if Krokotopia is the next world.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013

the 8th person seems like a legitimate possible thing, as for the rest of this i dont know how much of that could be true

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

A very, very interesting theory. An 8th pirate with a map piece?, an original and cunning idea!
Of course, they could have stuck the camera on a tripod and set a timer to go off, ( Marleybone technology is advanced enough for that. )

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
anecorbie on May 26, 2015 wrote:
A very, very interesting theory. An 8th pirate with a map piece?, an original and cunning idea!
Of course, they could have stuck the camera on a tripod and set a timer to go off, ( Marleybone technology is advanced enough for that. )
They could have, but what fun would that have been? I may be wrong about everything, but KI probably has a few tricks up their sleeves, that could POSSIBLY relate a tiny bit, if at all with my suspicion. Have a great day, in the meantime!