Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Magnificent Seven Promo Question

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Seeing how all sixth of them have the same promo quest, what happens to the important fights and the dialogue if you do all six at a single time? I would test it out but I haven't gotten that far with my musketeer (my character that I will buy all of them on) and dont have enough crowns anyways to test.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on May 21, 2015 wrote:
Seeing how all sixth of them have the same promo quest, what happens to the important fights and the dialogue if you do all six at a single time? I would test it out but I haven't gotten that far with my musketeer (my character that I will buy all of them on) and dont have enough crowns anyways to test.
If you buy them, I believe you only promote them for gold. The Mag-7 companion you got from the quest is the one with the quest promo.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on May 21, 2015 wrote:
If you buy them, I believe you only promote them for gold. The Mag-7 companion you got from the quest is the one with the quest promo.
My Buffalo Bill did receive the promotion quest, "The Contest of Champions", & no doubt the same goes to nearly every Magnificent 7 Companion... though, I wish Wild Bill would have a unique promotion quest of his own.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Wild Bill Peacock does not get a promotion.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Max DeGroot on May 22, 2015 wrote:
Wild Bill Peacock does not get a promotion.
Mr. Peacockl, does in fact, have a promotion. It is not a quest, but at level 60 he promotes with gold.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Trimond297 on May 22, 2015 wrote:
My Buffalo Bill did receive the promotion quest, "The Contest of Champions", & no doubt the same goes to nearly every Magnificent 7 Companion... though, I wish Wild Bill would have a unique promotion quest of his own.
I think a while back I saw Blind Mew say that the second M7 promotions will dive deeper into each of their backgrounds, or be a bit more personal. Don't quote me on that, but I'm sure the next one will be Unique :p

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Humbug Haunter

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Grizzley117 on May 22, 2015 wrote:
Mr. Peacockl, does in fact, have a promotion. It is not a quest, but at level 60 he promotes with gold.
Nice to know. I wish he would have his own separate promo quest. Would be nice to see what adventure Wild Bill has to endure to become a better Magnificent Seven hero.