Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

S.O.M Pirates

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
S.O.M pirates mean soloers of Miranda.
This isn't meant to be a group, I don't want another yarsey turvesey whatever club disaster again. This is simply supposed to be a small post to see who soloed Miranda. No bragging rights are given.
Pirates so Far:
Smiling Natalie

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I soloed it as my Witch. I found it very easy, surprisingly. Just as long as you have a few mojo potions you are fine.

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Reade- Lvl 27

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I soloed it myself first time, didn't seem that hard. Though that may be because I did every single side quest up to big sky, so I was a little over leveled.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I soloed through the old way, before it was made easier, with an under-leveled Swashbuckler (that was a nightmare ) and the current version with a Buccaneer. My other pirates haven't gotten there yet! If you know how to play your class effectively, it isn't too hard.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I soloed it my first time. Wasn't actually that hard. It was just annoying because I kept on getting sucked into fights that I didn't need to do. I'm happy they updated it so there are fewer enemies now.

Ensign
Jan 25, 2010
I go solo at Miranda practically tons of times and still get out of their alive. Its really not a challenge; ever since they changed it, it is a lot more easier to go through it then ever.

Benjamin Cormac- lvl. 65

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
I soloed it on my Swash, quite easy, didn't even have a Fan Flanders with me.

Sincerely yours, Bloody Inari Windlass, 61

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I didn't

El Toro couldn't help but shrivel up and die to prevent me from making it through the dungeon. I think I was like 3 levels above the enemies.

Ensign
Jun 16, 2011
pirate101 lover on May 3, 2015 wrote:
S.O.M pirates mean soloers of Miranda.
This isn't meant to be a group, I don't want another yarsey turvesey whatever club disaster again. This is simply supposed to be a small post to see who soloed Miranda. No bragging rights are given.
Pirates so Far:
Smiling Natalie
I have on my buck and witch, it was kinda easy.
I also also soloed almost the entire game.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2014
I solo'ed it (actually solo'ed the entire game...) on my first run with my swashbucker. Then went back and farmed it a lot to get the jacket.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2014
Gosh it was so hard, and yes i did, i think unless someone popped in on accident other than that Im pretty sure my musketeer went through the whole thing solo. It was awefully long too

Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
I soloed Miranda with every class except Swashbuckler (havent gotten around to making one yet), for the story quest, before it got nerfed, and didn't think much of it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Soloed with All six of my pirates, it isn't very hard, just long. It used to be longer.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
I've soloed Miranda with both Quentin and Marcus when they got the quest. The only battle any had any sort of struggle was with Captain Blood, Quentin's was far worse though, he was the last one standing. Marcus on the other hand only lost one companion, can't remember, I think it was old scratch do to the reason of every...single...skeleton on the ENTIRE board going after him for two whole turns. I don't know what he did to them that made them so mad, but they didn't like it!

Quentin Davenport lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 43

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Ensign
Jul 25, 2014
I soloed it as a Swashbuckler. I don't remember what level I was, just that it took a really long time!

Ensign
Jul 25, 2014
I soloed it on my Buccaneer, and it was actually quite easy.
Can't remember whether or not if I was a little over-leveled for the dungeon, but I don't think so. I might've lost one companion.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I soloed Miranda as my Privteer with El Toro, Bonnie, and Egg as my mains. The Mayor Grimm fight gave me a bit of trouble and so did the Captain Blood fight but I beat them. However, I didn't see the last objective after the Blood fight which was, like, talking to the rat ghost so I teleported to Miranda docks and I realized I had made a grave mistake. It wouldn't let me continue the dungeon so I had to do it all over again but I still soloed it because at that time I didn't ever really think of asking friends for help. It was pretty fun.

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Rat Sympathizer

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Soloed it way back when on my Swashbuckler and came back to be disappointed when I found the difficulty had been nerfed on my Witch, but ah well. It made for a faster solo on Alura.

So I've soloed it on Sarcastic Scarlet Freeman and Reckless Alura Windlass and I'm looking forward to doing it with my questing buddies on my privateer.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Yep. I solo the place A LOT. However, my first solo through it was when it was still considered hard, back when there were more bosses, and countless enemies. I have long since forgotten my team when I carved a path of destruction through that cursed town.