Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank you KI for the Look Alike Event

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just wanted to express my gratitude for the Look Alike event. It was a lot of fun going through the tutorials again. I haven't see those golden scenes in Wizzy for over 6 years and I loved experiencing it again. Doing Pirate's was SO fun cause I knew what to expect and was able to get many cool and unique screenshots from stuff I never thought to get when I was a new pirate making my class sailors.

Being among all those Taylor Swifts and Daniel Radcliffes was such a hoot and I got so many amazing screenshots that I will treasure always. I will post an album on each Central if anyone wants to look or just check my Twitter feed for all the ones I posted.

Whoever thought of this was a genius and deserves a raise in my book. That was SO much fun. Please lets do something like this again.