Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do you get quackosaurus??

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 21, 2015
Hi, I really want a quackosaurus.
But I have a problem. I'm not sure how to get one.

I seriously tried a whole bunch of bosses in Skull Island, and some of them multiple times, yet I haven't gotten one (except I got a tropical sky snake ).

What should I do?

I appreciate any help! Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
inky542 on Apr 16, 2015 wrote:
Hi, I really want a quackosaurus.
But I have a problem. I'm not sure how to get one.

I seriously tried a whole bunch of bosses in Skull Island, and some of them multiple times, yet I haven't gotten one (except I got a tropical sky snake ).

What should I do?

I appreciate any help! Thanks!
Keep trying, I got mine from the emperor Prawn; it took a looong time.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I have millions of them. All descended from the original one, of course. They are one of the niftiest of pets, I think, so I morph them a lot. Let me know if you want to meet in the morphing tent this weekend and we can try morphing you from one of mine.

-Indigo

Ensign
Mar 21, 2015
Thank you, I guess I'm just not patient enough. Will try again.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Go to this link in Pirate101Central for information on the Quackosaurus. It does have information on who drops it.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Frankie Blue Eyes and his pals have dropped several for me. They respawn quickly so they are easy to farm.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
The Quackosaurus is dropped by pretty much any boss in Skull Island. While I was farming for the Orchid Chameleon I ended up with two Quackosaurus, one from Fin Dorsal in Gullet, and one from Joey Karo in Blood Shoals. I got both in about fifty battles, which for level 65 doesn't take too long.

Clever Sam Jones

Ensign
Mar 21, 2015
Thank you guys!!

Also Indigo Ring, thanks for the offer but I'm gonna be real busy this weekend.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This is a rear pet drop, any skull island boss drop this rear but cool pet. The most mention boss is that skeleton turtle Chokacob ,( I'm sorry I can't spell his name correctly ).

Best of luck to farm for this super rear pet.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
You are welcome, and good hunting!

-Indigo