Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How much gold does Miracle Mitch have?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
It would be really funny if you administrators could tell us how much gold has been spent on Miracle Mitch. My Bonnie Anne has died SO many times and I've probably spent like 10 million gold on him in all.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Mar 27, 2015 wrote:
It would be really funny if you administrators could tell us how much gold has been spent on Miracle Mitch. My Bonnie Anne has died SO many times and I've probably spent like 10 million gold on him in all.
You should go an ask this on vadima's post. She answers questions like this sometimes.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
He takes your money, goes to a jewelry store, and buys a whole bunch of jewelry and then loses all of it That's why he doesn't look very rich

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Well i don't use him because he is kind of pricey. He must be pretty wealthy though for all the companions he has revived.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
He has to pay rent to Captain Avery, goodness knows how much that old pirate is charging him. Also the ingredients used to revive our companions must cost a pretty penny as well.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I hear the ingredients for his miracle working elixirs,ointments and other such things are insanely hard to come by.Like,imagine super-rare,fancy crystals from Dragonspyre...held in an egg,in box,in the mouth of a giant fire breathing troll dancing around in unquenchable fire...and there's three of them,only one of which is not an illusion.
Just exaggerating.You also have to pat your head and rub your tummy to get t the troll.

So obviously,the few people crazy...um...I mean brave and altruistic enough to do that and get those rare ingredients.

Like,can you imagine having a job where you have to spend immense amounts of gold,applying insanely complicated theories,to mix really rare ingredients(having ONLY ONE shot at doing it correctly,of course) and still selling it to pirates,who may kill you any day if you do it incorrectly.

The man...err...goblin has to worry a lot.No wonder he's all wrinkly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Mar 28, 2015 wrote:
I hear the ingredients for his miracle working elixirs,ointments and other such things are insanely hard to come by.Like,imagine super-rare,fancy crystals from Dragonspyre...held in an egg,in box,in the mouth of a giant fire breathing troll dancing around in unquenchable fire...and there's three of them,only one of which is not an illusion.
Just exaggerating.You also have to pat your head and rub your tummy to get t the troll.

So obviously,the few people crazy...um...I mean brave and altruistic enough to do that and get those rare ingredients.

Like,can you imagine having a job where you have to spend immense amounts of gold,applying insanely complicated theories,to mix really rare ingredients(having ONLY ONE shot at doing it correctly,of course) and still selling it to pirates,who may kill you any day if you do it incorrectly.

The man...err...goblin has to worry a lot.No wonder he's all wrinkly.
Hoodoo Master, um, how shall I say this? He's a proboscis monkey, not a goblin.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Where did he study medicine? I have a suspicion is not a licensed practitioner

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 28, 2015 wrote:
Hoodoo Master, um, how shall I say this? He's a proboscis monkey, not a goblin.
Huh,the little monkey lied to me then.He claimed he was from Avalon,and learned some of his pieces from the Seelie Courts themselves...which is an impressive achievment...you know,next time we're gonna have to ask him about it.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Vadima helped answer your question in this month's newsletter.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/newsletter

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Apr 2, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Vadima helped answer your question in this month's newsletter.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/newsletter
So Vadima told us:

If one gold was equal to one dollar in real world money, Miracle Mitch would be the 736th wealthiest person in the world and a billionaire.

The 736th place has between 2.5 billion and 2.6 billion dollars worth, meaning that he has between 2.5 and 2.6 dollars.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Voodoo Cornelius on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:
So Vadima told us:

If one gold was equal to one dollar in real world money, Miracle Mitch would be the 736th wealthiest person in the world and a billionaire.

The 736th place has between 2.5 billion and 2.6 billion dollars worth, meaning that he has between 2.5 and 2.6 dollars.
I prefer the one gold piece = one penny exchange rate. So much gold accumulated in one hand would upset the economy of the Spiral.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2014
lol