Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Secret Ability (Powers/Talents) Trainer

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
(As you can see I'm pretty obsessed with hyperlinking now that I know how to do it)

Yo I thought about how there are like a zillion spell trainers in Wizard101 and only five in Pirate101, so I was thinking there could be another one for us pirates!

I named him Dr. Snoutington.

I felt like putting him on a Mooshu Galleon called The Jade in some random, totally unoccupied place in the northeast corner of Subata Skyway!

Also I thought it would be cool if they were a black haired version of Sergeant Shepherd with a red trenchcoat and fedora!

I thought of at least 2 powers you could train from him, Reverse Shields and Avert the Odds that deal with temporarily switching stats around on either allies or enemies.

Also I thought he should have a crew along with him on the ship!

Smelly: Dog that looks like Mann the Bounty Hunter with an ax in hand

Miss Joan: Fox that looks like Molly Anne that is holding a boomstick

Dr. Kayomi: Goose that looks like Egg Shen

So Dr. Snoutington is sitting in a chair between the stairs in front of the ship cabin, Smelly is standing up at the front of the ship, Miss Joan is leaning on one of the masts, and Dr. Kayomi is standing in front of one of the stairs nearby Dr. Snoutington.

You get introduced to these guys when Constable Shao in Subata Temple has a quest for you and he just asks if you can stop by and say hi to his friend Dr. Kayomi.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Mar 16, 2015 wrote:
(As you can see I'm pretty obsessed with hyperlinking now that I know how to do it)

Yo I thought about how there are like a zillion spell trainers in Wizard101 and only five in Pirate101, so I was thinking there could be another one for us pirates!

I named him Dr. Snoutington.

I felt like putting him on a Mooshu Galleon called The Jade in some random, totally unoccupied place in the northeast corner of Subata Skyway!

Also I thought it would be cool if they were a black haired version of Sergeant Shepherd with a red trenchcoat and fedora!

I thought of at least 2 powers you could train from him, Reverse Shields and Avert the Odds that deal with temporarily switching stats around on either allies or enemies.

Also I thought he should have a crew along with him on the ship!

Smelly: Dog that looks like Mann the Bounty Hunter with an ax in hand

Miss Joan: Fox that looks like Molly Anne that is holding a boomstick

Dr. Kayomi: Goose that looks like Egg Shen

So Dr. Snoutington is sitting in a chair between the stairs in front of the ship cabin, Smelly is standing up at the front of the ship, Miss Joan is leaning on one of the masts, and Dr. Kayomi is standing in front of one of the stairs nearby Dr. Snoutington.

You get introduced to these guys when Constable Shao in Subata Temple has a quest for you and he just asks if you can stop by and say hi to his friend Dr. Kayomi.
If this is a secret trainer, having a quest to find him sort of defeats the purpose......
Like secret bosses, the player should seek them out.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
anecorbie on Mar 17, 2015 wrote:
If this is a secret trainer, having a quest to find him sort of defeats the purpose......
Like secret bosses, the player should seek them out.
Didn't consider that...

Yeah that would be cooler. I agree.