Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chatting between Pirate101 & Wizard101 ????

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 09, 2010
I thought I saw somewhere that we can chat between the two games using a Friend Code or something, but I can't find instructions. Can someone point me in the right direction? It makes sense that we could, since the two games are connected. (My sister tried to log in to her Pirate101 account to chat with me and help with a group chest - but she was already playing Wizard101, so she couldn't log into Pirate101 at all.)

Thanks anyone

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
As far as I know, there is no chat between P101 and W101.

The Friend Finder Code allows you to find the other player (either the one that issued you the code or the one you issued the code to) in either P101 or W101 or possibly any other KI game. For more information click on this link.

As your sister found out, you cannot log into both games using the same account. You have to choose which game you want to be in. Of course, you could save your game, exit the game, and enter the other game to do what you need to do.