Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing ideas

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
I've always wished for more things in housing.
Here are my ideas.
*Cheap, world-based houses
Who wants to be stuck in their dorm? Nobody. I think there should be new houses based on worlds. There would be a new housing vendor. The cost also depends on how far the world is away from Skull Island. For instance, a Skull Island house would not cost a lot and has low furniture space, with an inside area and an outside area. I'd say 50 is the furniture limit in the cheapest house. This would go on until the last world - furniture limit is raised and the cost gets higher.
*Instruments/Music player
Personally, I enjoyed playing instruments in Wizard101. It was like the piano you could never afford. So why shouldn't Pirate101 get some instruments of our own? I especially want a music player. It would be great for the Smuggler's Cove house. There's a tavern in there, so why not host a party with music in that tavern?
*"Money grows on Trees"
Just for laughs, I think there should be an interactive item that you can buy from the crown shop for crowns. It would be a tree, and every 24 hours, you can interact with it to get a bit of gold. I just thought of this because it's the opposite of the saying, "Money doesn't grow on trees."
These are just some of my ideas. What do you think of these?