Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doubloon Trader,NEW WORLD PLEASE! And few more.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2013
As we are getting so many different doubloons,it would be nice to have actually a Doubloon Trader.Not the one where you can sell them for gold but trade against other doubloons.For example: me as a witchdoctor:i dont need any doubloons what increase agility or strength,but i would love to have more heal,mojo or other witch related doubloons,as such,if we had a trader,we could trade them in for the ones we want.Same goes for different levels of doubloons.trade lower level to higher.Obvioulsy some sort of exchange rate will have to be implemented,but i dont think it is a rocket sience to do so.
Obviously it has been close to 2 years since we saw a new world,i think it is time to get the new one out no?
And lastly, i would like to see more outfit variety available.Like for witchies something more with "spooky" accent like the robe from Craws.All weapons or outfits you should be able to stitch regardless if it is a rare or Non auction item,stitching should be allowed(example:Moo manchoo wand,Nefarious items)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silent Hunter Shar... on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
As we are getting so many different doubloons,it would be nice to have actually a Doubloon Trader.Not the one where you can sell them for gold but trade against other doubloons.For example: me as a witchdoctor:i dont need any doubloons what increase agility or strength,but i would love to have more heal,mojo or other witch related doubloons,as such,if we had a trader,we could trade them in for the ones we want.Same goes for different levels of doubloons.trade lower level to higher.Obvioulsy some sort of exchange rate will have to be implemented,but i dont think it is a rocket sience to do so.
Obviously it has been close to 2 years since we saw a new world,i think it is time to get the new one out no?
And lastly, i would like to see more outfit variety available.Like for witchies something more with "spooky" accent like the robe from Craws.All weapons or outfits you should be able to stitch regardless if it is a rare or Non auction item,stitching should be allowed(example:Moo manchoo wand,Nefarious items)
You have the ability to trade Doubloons with your friends.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Silent Hunter Shar... on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
You might want to hold of on trading those agility and strength doubloons. If you are fighting Swashbucklers, by increasing your agility you increase the chance of them missing and you also reduce their chances of going critical on you. Buffing in offensively can help you in more ways than you think.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I agree with Chrissy here. If at any given time you are seeing the enemy "score" lots of Critical Hits on you and your crew, it can be attributed to them having a big edge in their primary stat numbers. So even though you may be a WD, using a Strength doubloon when fighting some Buccaneers, can help keep their damage numbers down and their Critical Hits as well. And as Chrissy noted, buffing Agility can help against Swashbucklers and Musketeers.

It's none to offensive to be defensive!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
I agree with Chrissy here. If at any given time you are seeing the enemy "score" lots of Critical Hits on you and your crew, it can be attributed to them having a big edge in their primary stat numbers. So even though you may be a WD, using a Strength doubloon when fighting some Buccaneers, can help keep their damage numbers down and their Critical Hits as well. And as Chrissy noted, buffing Agility can help against Swashbucklers and Musketeers.

It's none to offensive to be defensive!
OH Did I get that backwards?