Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How To Go About This?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Hey mateys! I just wanted to know yer opinion on how I should level up my other Pirates.

I'm struggling between solely keeping focus on a single Pirate and reaching max level one by one and by keeping focus on all Pirates, getting each of them to a certain point, such as all reaching Cool Ranch Part 1, one by one and then doing this again up to Port Regal etc...

Which do you think is the better way to level up my Pirates?
Thank ye fer yer answer!

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
There is no right or wrong way to leveling up your pirates, Its really just a personal preference. I know some people who max them all out at once and others who do one at a time. Its all a matter of what works best for you.

I personally like to work on one pirate at a time. My musketeer is my favorite to quest with so he is the one I max out first. I try to keep my other pirates are scattered throughout story at least a world apart from each other. The reason why I don't want to have all my pirates maxed out or all in the same spot in the story is so i do not replay the same content too often. Although during the time between major story updates It gets more and more difficult for me to keep them staggered throughout the game. I currently do have a couple max level pirates waiting for new content as of now. then again I still have one that hasn't even left skull island that I will probably play after i max out my musketeer when we get a new story update.

Hope this helps

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
As noted by Tyler, there are many different ways to go about this.

The method I use is to keep all my Pirates within 5 or 10 levels of each other. The reason behind this is the equipment I get from one Pirate that is class specific can be used by my other Pirates with a minimum of waiting.