Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More 2nd Chance Chests Please

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 14, 2011
Could we have 2nd chance chests for Talos and Cadmus? Talos in particular is a very long dungeon which I done several times and its so hard to get his sword.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I agree about Talos, and this seems to satisfy the requirement for an SCC: is he the final boss of a long dungeon? Yes. Does he drop unique loot? Yes, his sword.
Cadmus, however doesn't satisfy this requirement, after completing the quest, you can farm just him, without needing to fight the Shades.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
I agree about Talos, and this seems to satisfy the requirement for an SCC: is he the final boss of a long dungeon? Yes. Does he drop unique loot? Yes, his sword.
Cadmus, however doesn't satisfy this requirement, after completing the quest, you can farm just him, without needing to fight the Shades.
Yes. I asked for Bronze Talos to be granted his Second Chance Chest a while ago, and I've yet to see him receive it.

Cadmus, however, doesn't count. He's one of the promotion quest bosses that doesn't need a Second Chance Chest, so it doesn't count.

Come to think of it, I've also yet to see Lieutenant Pembroke receive his Second Chance Chest at Fort Basset, that I've asked a while ago, too. Hope he gets it sometime soon.