Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cant get this story line quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
I just finished the sugar quest from Hector Varga and talked to Don Oscar Gutierrez and he never gave me the There goes the bride quest and I cant keep playing

Reckless Nicholas Xavier lvl 20

Ensign
Jun 27, 2013
I have the same problem same quest i think it has to do with the new cool ranch updates. i hope they fix it very soon

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
Please help so I can be the best Swashbuckler ever!!!

PLEASE!!!

Ensign
Feb 15, 2009
I am stuck also. in the same exact spot." Troubled times, Banditoad baggage" was the last quest i completed. the next quest :There goes the bride" was not given...

the story line seems to be broken.. got to get my pirate 101 fix, soon plz help.

Ensign
Aug 25, 2014
Same here. I was just about to post something on this yet I see you've done it before me. Let's hope they help us

Ensign
Dec 26, 2010
And I am having the same problem along with a friend in real life. Same quest is missing or not showing up. seems like a problem no one but us are concerned with. yes I have other pirates but they will be coming up on this quest soon. if not fixed I will have no pirates to play with.

Ensign
Aug 25, 2014
Been playing the game for just over the week. This is just... Ughhh going back to Wizard101

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

We are currently investigating and hope to have a resolution very soon! Thanks for your patience everyone.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
Thanks SOOO much cant wait until the patch is released.
But know I shall play on my Buccuneer.
lvl12

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
PS. Bonnie anne is my favorite companion.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
And can you fix this bug quick because my membership will run out on october 31

Ensign
May 31, 2009
this problem with not getting "There Goes the Bride" quest, is really annoying. i now have two pirates that have gotten to this quest and have been denied access. and my real life friend is stuck with the same quest and problem. what is going on? my witchdoctor has been stuck here for almost a week now. i have two more that are just a couple of quests away from catching up. if they catch up and not have access to the quest, then i'm all done. what is there to do? please pirate101, PLEASE!!!! get this problem or glitch fixed as soon as you can. i'm sure this goes for everyone, but this is getting annoying.

thank you.
sincerely,
a concerned player and member.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Last night's update applied a fix for this quest. From the update notes:

Fixed the quest “Troubled Times: Banditoad Baggage,” so that it now leads correctly to the next quest, “There Goes the Bride.” Players who were stuck on this quest will find Don Oscar Gutierrez now offers the follow-on quest to them.

If you are still stuck, please contact support@pirate101.com for more assistance.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*