Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Characters I Want To See Again In-Game

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I would like to see Capt. Fowl and One Eyed Jack again in-game in new worlds, new quests.

For others who are viewing this topic, who else would you like to see again in-game?

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yes, Captain Fowl has to return, there must have been a massive prison break from Ft. Elena. After all, we met the Brass Monkey in MooShu, so why not that turkey? One Eyed Jack as a quest giver, or maybe we can save his hide again from warfrats?
Now who else? Napoleguin? Mabel Stanely? Ferdinand and Isadora, I want to know what happened after the revolution.
Guy Fox ( for obvious reasons )
Branch ( Shiruku Neko's former master )
That's all I can think of now.

Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
Blind Mew, but he would turn out to be an evil mastermind only disguised as a blind old sea dog. He has been monitoring your progress all of this time and now wants to recruit you to his assist in his nefarious plan.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I too wish to deal with Captain Fowl again as I am still wishing to get Mrs. Chillingsworth returned back to Ratbeard. Parrots live for 60 to 80 years and even longer. I am sure she is missing her bearded buddy.

I would love to see more One-Eyed Jack. His character is such a mischievous sort and seems the perfect source of help and information (for a price mind you) that any pirate would value highly. I would love to see how many more plots he has his paws into and how his clever shenanigans will make our adventures that much merrier.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Chinspinner on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
Blind Mew, but he would turn out to be an evil mastermind only disguised as a blind old sea dog. He has been monitoring your progress all of this time and now wants to recruit you to his assist in his nefarious plan.
As much as I also want more Blind Mew, I just couldn't picture him as a bad guy. No I gotta have my mew with velvet paws, thank you. (Unless he is defending me then razor sharp talons are great.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I want to see Calico Jake again so that way we can get more on his relationship with our favorite fox. Indeed, he is an enigma, and out of all the other characters listed, he stands the best chance of becoming a crew member. Having the Brass Monkey and Captain Fowl would be pretty epic too.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Definitely want to see Captain Reynolds again. He's just so cool.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
There are a lot of characters in the game i would like to see again,but here are the top 5.

1.Mowiaritary- I wonder what happens if he escape in prison ?

2.Captain fowl-A massive prison break at fort Elena,when Ratbeard is promoted again to something else.This time the duel is more intense. Then Ratbread got his parrot back and Captain fowl from that point on he make truce with our crew. Our skull tavern companion,may gain more trust on Ratbread,upon his 4th promotion.

3.Guy fox- As a boss fight in Port Regal,for Boonie Anne's 4th promotion quest.After dealing with her brother,Guy may join our crew as storyline companion.

4.The Brass monkey-A third duel between him and our pirate.This time the luck turned against the brass monkey,when one of our companion say " I had enough of this monkey." Then he pleads to spare him,upon making truce. He either joined our crew or he is in the crown shop for purchase, like Fin.

5.Buster- This crab wanted his revenge on our pirate(s), after a quest. I would like to see a return storyline between buster and our main character(s). What outcome will have after defeating Buster for the second time ?

In summary that the top, I would like to see a return duel.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I get the feeling we WILL see Blind Mew again, but not as an evil mastermind. He's been entirely too helpful to us to be that. I suspect he's the Toymaker, myself.

Phule, I think, we will encounter again when we go back to Valencia, and this time, we will destroy him. He's entirely too interesting a character. Reminds me of Smeagol/Gollum.

I want to meet Captain Reynolds again, and give him a piece of my mind, tricking us into delivering arms to my enemy...

Napoleguin I am fairly certain we will encounter in Polaris, when it gets implemented.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Chinspinner on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
But, I like Blind Mew...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
I get the feeling we WILL see Blind Mew again, but not as an evil mastermind. He's been entirely too helpful to us to be that. I suspect he's the Toymaker, myself.

Phule, I think, we will encounter again when we go back to Valencia, and this time, we will destroy him. He's entirely too interesting a character. Reminds me of Smeagol/Gollum.

I want to meet Captain Reynolds again, and give him a piece of my mind, tricking us into delivering arms to my enemy...

Napoleguin I am fairly certain we will encounter in Polaris, when it gets implemented.
Blind Mew isn't the Toymaker. We saw the Toymaker's hands in the puppet show,remember? They were human hands!
If you finished Aquila, you would know the Toymaker is in hiding in Valencia.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
Blind Mew isn't the Toymaker. We saw the Toymaker's hands in the puppet show,remember? They were human hands!
If you finished Aquila, you would know the Toymaker is in hiding in Valencia.
maybe it's Santa just kidding