Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A witchdoctor of soloed adventurers

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I have realized recently that most the time I am forced to solo. Despite having a couple of you guys/gals added, I never see any of guys/gals online :(

I don't know if it is just my time zone (Pacific) or if I just log in at the very wrong times.
With that nefarious tower on it's way I think I need to do something about it :(

(Luckily the team up option should allow me to still find a group, but I rather team up with someone I know I can trust like the Message Board Marauders)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I am fortunate in that my wife plays. About half of my pirates are teamed with hers, and about half run solo. I enjoy the game both ways.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
I have realized recently that most the time I am forced to solo. Despite having a couple of you guys/gals added, I never see any of guys/gals online :(

I don't know if it is just my time zone (Pacific) or if I just log in at the very wrong times.
With that nefarious tower on it's way I think I need to do something about it :(

(Luckily the team up option should allow me to still find a group, but I rather team up with someone I know I can trust like the Message Board Marauders)
Not to worry, we can schedule up a time for this. Once we have our Nefarious party set up, it would be a great time to test our mettle in the live realm.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Looking forward to romping the skyways with you Rachel. Like Chrissy stated, we will figure out some good times to all meet up and have some good ol' Spiral and Marauder fun.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I'm doing the Moo Manchu quest line in moonshinemoonshine right now!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
YARR! I can't wait to meet some more Marauders! I only have met Chrissy, Sam (test realm) Scarlet, Misty, and Anna. Can't wait to meet more of ye!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
YARR! I can't wait to meet some more Marauders! I only have met Chrissy, Sam (test realm) Scarlet, Misty, and Anna. Can't wait to meet more of ye!
Forgot to mention Jack and Felix. Sorry!