Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Looking for friends to play with

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 08, 2012
Hey!
I'm new to the forums (welcome me :))

I just downloaded this game yesterday, and got a level 13 Musketeer.
The only thing that is bothering is that no-one is playing or social enough. :/

Hopefully someone wants to do some dungeons or stuff? :D

Administrator
Ahoy there! Definitely part of the fun is striking up a conversation with other Pirate101 players and forming a group of your own. I'm sure a few of our chatty folks here on the Message Boards have a hearty hello for you as well as a few pieces of advice to keep things social in the skyways!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
May 31, 2009
Kristov12 on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Hey!

Welcome to the message boards, Kristov! We're all glad to see you here!

If you want to find other pirates to quest with, check which realm you are in by pressing CTRL + M on you keyboard, or mouse up to the top of your screen, click on the gear, click on 'options' in the drop-down, and click on the button with the Earth icon. Then, look to see what realm you are in on the left. It should say 'Current Realm' and have a name after it. Look below that to see a list of other realms and how crowded they are. Avery Realm is usually the most full, so if you are already there I suggest staying in Avery to see more Pirates. If you want to quest alone, try going to one of the 'Perfect' Realms. They will be less crowded.

Always remember that being kind, helpful, and respectful to other players is the best way to make friends and keep them.

I have a low-leveled Witchdoctor that would be happy to farm some dungeons with you! Just give a date, time, and realm and I should be able to meet you in-game. Make sure to set it for a day or two after you write the post here because of the moderation time.

See you in the Spiral!

-Misty Jackson

Ensign
Nov 08, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hey!

Hi Kristov, welcome to the message boards.
On of the best ways to meet up with your fellow Message Board Marauders is to attend some of the parties we have. Just look for posts about parties and show up and let everyone know you are a new Marauder and trust me, the friend requests will come flooding in. We just love to meet up with each other and either scrub the skyways or harass a boss that takes our fancy.
I look forward to meeting you in the game. All my pirates are a version of Christina so keep an eye out for me. I generally go to parties on my Fair Christina Nightingale.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hey!

Hello there Kristov and welcome to the Message Boards.

I may or may not be one of the many chatty folks that OEJ may or may not have mentioned in his post. But there are a lot of great, fun, friendly and social pirates out there in the Spiral- sometimes it just takes a bit to find, friend and group up with some of them.

But, alas- you are in luck and you happen to have come to the right place to say "Hey" and to be welcomed by hardy arrs, yarrs and or harrs! When it comes to in game social piracy, try hanging out in Avery's Court in either Avery or Blind Mew realms and on any given night you can find a scurvy lot of pirates.

Just keep a watchful eye out for some friendly types of chats from some equally friendly pirates < arrgh, how dare a pirate be friendly > and strike up a conversation. Many a great scallywags can be found just waiting for someone to join them in some good ol' Spiral mischief making......and fun adventuring of course! Just make sure to keep a second eye out (may have to remove a patch for this one) for those that are not the proper, polite piratin' type.

If you happen to a see a Buccaneer named Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen wandering about looking a bit lost or bamboozled, have Catbeard slap him with a giant fish (you'll find out all in good time about this one) And by all means, don't let Valkoor's name fool you, as he would be happy for you to stop and say hello.....and of course don't hesitate to ask for a helping hook if ye be needing one.

Well again, welcome to the boards and pleasant sailin', gamin' and piratin' to ye.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome aboard mate, as for friends those who post to ye already be friends and more to come, it be great to have ye here me hearty.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i'd play with you if i can find you.