Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

LImit on # of pets in your home

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Why is there a limit on how many pets you can place inside or outside your house? I am NOT at the max items for my house / but get the message
""You can't place any more of that kind of item here"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
01Shadowblade on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
Why is there a limit on how many pets you can place inside or outside your house? I am NOT at the max items for my house / but get the message
""You can't place any more of that kind of item here"
Hi 01 Shadowblade, welcome to the message boards.
I can agree with ya on this one. Pets don't take up much physical space in our homes and with me being a card carrying member of Pet Morphers Anonymous, having a LOT of pet match up almosts means I gotta put them SOMEWHERE.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Hi 01 Shadowblade, welcome to the message boards.
I can agree with ya on this one. Pets don't take up much physical space in our homes and with me being a card carrying member of Pet Morphers Anonymous, having a LOT of pet match up almosts means I gotta put them SOMEWHERE.
They may not take much room, but they do move around. I've been selling off my duplicates from morphing.

Community Leader
I believe the reason they limit this is due to the fact they are interactive/animated items. Having too many in a "home" could cause performance issues, if not with a particular users system, perhaps with the servers themselves. They limit these in Wizard101 too, seems that both 101 games have similar "storage" rules, hopefully they fan find a way to extend this as systems become more and more robust.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV