Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
So there is a dungeon called "Tomb of Kow Chang" and i want to farm it cause he drops his wand and its supposed to be really powerful. But when i go to where im to click x, it doesn't let me. I'm trying to put a screen shot but i can't figure out how...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Spartain325 on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
So there is a dungeon called "Tomb of Kow Chang" and i want to farm it cause he drops his wand and its supposed to be really powerful. But when i go to where im to click x, it doesn't let me. I'm trying to put a screen shot but i can't figure out how...
Hi Spartain, welcome to the message boards.
That dungeon is part of the main quest line. You have to get to it in your process through the game and complete it as part of a main quest. Once you do that, then you can farm it as many times as you want.
You can also go in with a friend who has gotten that far into the game. Once they go in, just teleport to them.

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
To enter the dungeon, you need o get the side quest from Lord Chagatai in Subata Temple.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy,the Tomb of Kow Cheng is part of a side quest line.

But like Chrissy said,do the sidequests,and get to Moo Manchu,or meet up with me(and maybe Chrissy and/or someone else) and we can farm for it.I want Moo Manchu's wand too.I also want his robe and his shoes and his ebon spectre and his...

Okay,I want too much stuff.But Moo Manchu is a real hoarder!!!Maybe with the new dungeon he'll be a bit more generous,and I'll have to be a bit less destructive.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:

But like Chrissy said,do the sidequests,and get to Moo Manchu,or meet up with me(and maybe Chrissy and/or someone else) and we can farm for it.I want Moo Manchu's wand too.I also want his robe and his shoes and his ebon spectre and his...

Okay,I want too much stuff.But Moo Manchu is a real hoarder!!!Maybe with the new dungeon he'll be a bit more generous,and I'll have to be a bit less destructive.
OH ok thanks. I knew you had to have someone trigger that dungeon, I just forgot that it was a side quest. Thanks for the info correction.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:

He drops all of that!?! I know of a certain evil cow that will be farmed mercilessly for quite a while...anyone care to join me? I'll be in Vadima realm, area 1. I'm not sure how often I can be on though. Just keep an eye out for a Swashbuckler in white and blue named Misty Jackson!

Oh, Hoodoo Master, can his wand, robe, shoes, etc. be traded? I only have one Pirate past Skull Island and I'll probably give Moo Manchu's stuff to my Witchdoctor if I can.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
He drops all of that!?! I know of a certain evil cow that will be farmed mercilessly for quite a while...anyone care to join me? I'll be in Vadima realm, area 1. I'm not sure how often I can be on though. Just keep an eye out for a Swashbuckler in white and blue named Misty Jackson!

Oh, Hoodoo Master, can his wand, robe, shoes, etc. be traded? I only have one Pirate past Skull Island and I'll probably give Moo Manchu's stuff to my Witchdoctor if I can.
Hey Misty.Sorry if I couldn't respond earlier.I still have to do the side questy part of the dungeon.I'm on vacation and I'm limited by my phone that hates me and likes having me say stupid things.I'll get home on the 23 th.After that we can arrange a convenient time.There is also the silly issue of me veing menu chat(the only two solutions involve pirate101 central).So,we can probably schedule a meeting on the 24th at 7:00 AM US Central time?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:

I think all his items are no trade, unfortunately.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Hey Misty.Sorry if I couldn't respond earlier.I still have to do the side questy part of the dungeon.I'm on vacation and I'm limited by my phone that hates me and likes having me say stupid things.I'll get home on the 23 th.After that we can arrange a convenient time.There is also the silly issue of me veing menu chat(the only two solutions involve pirate101 central).So,we can probably schedule a meeting on the 24th at 7:00 AM US Central time?
Unfortunately, I have company at my house right now so I won't be able to get on Pirate101 in the mornings. Sorry!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Unfortunately, I have company at my house right now so I won't be able to get on Pirate101 in the mornings. Sorry!
Ack!(as Omar would say).
Mind if I keep you up from 1 AM to 2:00 AM?(though,2 to 3 is most convenient).

If you do,then tge only other option is for you to meet me somewhere at 11:00 PM,my time(4:00 PM US Central time).

Though that's not so convenient,my laptop is antipiratical,and thus I'd have to get to the PC etc.

Misty,mind moving this conversation to Central?

Really hard.I love you so much OEJ,but there's a big interval in moderation.Still,I think it's reasonable,I wish you the best of luck!You're the best bunny ever!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Ack!(as Omar would say).
Mind if I keep you up from 1 AM to 2:00 AM?(though,2 to 3 is most convenient).

If you do,then tge only other option is for you to meet me somewhere at 11:00 PM,my time(4:00 PM US Central time).

Though that's not so convenient,my laptop is antipiratical,and thus I'd have to get to the PC etc.

Misty,mind moving this conversation to Central?

Really hard.I love you so much OEJ,but there's a big interval in moderation.Still,I think it's reasonable,I wish you the best of luck!You're the best bunny ever!
Um, I don't have a Central account and I can't get one. I'm so sorry, it looks like we won't be able to farm together. The times just don't work out for me.

Oh, and if you want your posts to show up quick, write them around 4:00-6:00 AM Central time. From what I can tell, posts are moderated at around 6:30-8:00 AM Central time. (Psst! OEJ, am I right or somewhat right on that?)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Um, I don't have a Central account and I can't get one. I'm so sorry, it looks like we won't be able to farm together. The times just don't work out for me.

Oh, and if you want your posts to show up quick, write them around 4:00-6:00 AM Central time. From what I can tell, posts are moderated at around 6:30-8:00 AM Central time. (Psst! OEJ, am I right or somewhat right on that?)
First of all,congratulations on reaching 200 posts!!!!You're a gunner's mate,yay!!!!

And now,I am REALLY persistent.Odds are I'm not gonna stop,until we find a good time.Well,when will you be available?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:

Why can't you get a central account? I have had friends with issues but Jester has always been more than helpful in solving them.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
If you can get the quest "The Enemy Unmasked," you can battle Moo Manchu in his Sanctum on Kaizoku Jima. Don't turn in the quest and you can farm him for his unique items there. I got both his Hat and his Wand at that location.

If you have already finished that quest, then you'll have to get inside the Tomb of Kow Cheng.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
First of all,congratulations on reaching 200 posts!!!!You're a gunner's mate,yay!!!!

And now,I am REALLY persistent.Odds are I'm not gonna stop,until we find a good time.Well,when will you be available?
Aww, thanks! I didn't actually notice that I'd reached Gunner's Mate until you mentioned it.

Times that I'll be available...well, nothing in the coming week. Like I said, we have company over so we've been out and about doing fun things to keep the younger ones entertained. Next week is a possibility, but I'll have to check to see that I don't have anything else going on.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Why can't you get a central account? I have had friends with issues but Jester has always been more than helpful in solving them.
My parents won't let me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
My parents won't let me.
Ah I see. Well convincing parents is not one of Jester's skills.