Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What would they become

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
if i went into the morphling tent and cobined my loyal ancient mini minotar and my loyal ancient white tailed jackalope what wold i get?

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Hi there! Not all the hybrids are known in the game yet. Sadly, we only discovered 5... Skull Island Macaw, Grimtooth Reaper, Tiger Shark, Frostbiter and Emusaur. Nobody has really breed a Jackalope and a Minotaur together so the possibilities vary. 1. you get one of the 2 pets you breed together as the offspring, or 2. You may find a hybrid that nobody discovered yet (more of a less likely scenario). Try a bunch of breeding combinations, go free and go beyond your limits! What I would do is that I would focus on a pet once at a time until you discover a hybrid. I am working with the Lion Fish, and I suggest you work with the Jackalope since Decius stated, and I am somewhat paraphrasing "you can find a few hybrids by breeding the common pets together" and since the Jackolope is a little more common then the Mini-Minotaur, I would focus on that pet and breed a whole bunch of pets with it until you find something special! See you in the Spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
if i went into the morphling tent and cobined my loyal ancient mini minotar and my loyal ancient white tailed jackalope what wold i get?
I did that and I got a Jackalope with one of my first really high pedigrees. Although this was before the pedigree masters stepped in and smashed my record thoroughly but that is why they are made, to be broken and morphed with.