Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the clockwork birds where NOT made by the Armada!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
now you probably think im crazy but just here me out, i watched a video about this armada fortress called beach head and bishop said that the toymaker made those clockwork birds in Marleybone and Valencia and engraved something in aqualian linear b on them,

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
musketer592 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
now you probably think im crazy but just here me out, i watched a video about this armada fortress called beach head and bishop said that the toymaker made those clockwork birds in Marleybone and Valencia and engraved something in aqualian linear b on them,
I think everyone who's gotten there knows that, we are well aware it was not the Armada.

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
wraithcaster on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
I think everyone who's gotten there knows that, we are well aware it was not the Armada.
now im embarased

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
musketer592 on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
now im embarased
We've all posted something, which in retrospect, would like erased from the boards; because the post was based on information we had or didn't have at the time. I've done that! 'Join the club, we have jackets'

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
...yeah, beachead is a dungeon in Marleybone... it's an Armada beachead that you have to dismantle and destroy, but while you're there you learn a few secrets about the armada- including the Toymaker and the birds. Sorry to end the excitement.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
now im embarased
Don't be. "Ah Ha" moments come to all of us at different times. No matter when the light clicks on, it is still illuminating and that is always good.

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
The clockwork birds were made by the Toymaker.