Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain swing!!!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
Why give him unique gear if non repeatable? I mean he isn't in the battle... you can do the fight but he isn't there. I know there have been other forum posts about this but I find it strange. I wish he was repeatable as I got his outfit while playing on my witchdoctor, I think its a unique set of gear that'd I really like to stitch. Will he ever become repeatable or you just have to be lucky enough to get a piece that you like the first time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pickletastik on May 6, 2014 wrote:
Why give him unique gear if non repeatable? I mean he isn't in the battle... you can do the fight but he isn't there. I know there have been other forum posts about this but I find it strange. I wish he was repeatable as I got his outfit while playing on my witchdoctor, I think its a unique set of gear that'd I really like to stitch. Will he ever become repeatable or you just have to be lucky enough to get a piece that you like the first time.
He is repeatable. If he wasn't you wouldn't be able to enter his dungeon. Sure he's not there ( because you arrested him ) His drops are rare though, so good luck!