Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Test is LIVE!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Test Realm is LIVE!! Advanced Pets, Companions, and much much more! Ka Ching!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I a totally excited too. I just read the updates page and WOW . I am surprised this massive amounts of improvements hasn't taken the geniuses at KingsIsle a year and a half to do. The amount of stuff you have been up to is just staggering. I am off to go check it out but I just first had to send my hearty congratulations for a massive job well done to all involved at KingsIsle. And to Jack (I think) for that astronomical update letter. * Raises a tankard of yum in honor of all the hard working folk at KI & leaves huge chest of gold to pay for drinks for all. *

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:D yay but now I am distracted from getting the Labyrinth dungeon done

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
GBalance101 on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
Test Realm is LIVE!! Advanced Pets, Companions, and much much more! Ka Ching!
Just played it and I was bursting with joy the whole time I am still excited and I only checked out the advanced companions and pets, I can't wait to check out the rest, well done KI well done.

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer Btw my new pet is my emerald budgie and my new badge is "champion" I'll see you in the spiral (test real version of course) again well done KI

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Yohoho and a bottle of yum me hearty's, the day be final here * raises his sword *.

Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
XD I am stuffing my face full with the new stuff, I am so busy testing stuff that I am constantly hopping between characters (because companions)