Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 two person mounts & new world?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
I was on wizard101 and I noticed why doesn't p101 have two person mounts? I mean for those of you who play wiz aren't the two person mounts cool? We'll I think they are, anyways it's fun and actually super funny So one eyed jack, people of kingsale please make some two people mounts, a lot of people that I know wonder if kingsale will make two person mounts.
New world? Allot of people have been talking about the new world, is there actually gonna be one or is it just a rumor? Anyways does anyone have any ideas on a new world? Also if there's gonna be a new world (maybe) then there should be more levels, like go up to the max level on wizard, does anyone agree with me or am I standing in the Corner all alone with my own opinion?

- Fearless Isabella nightingale Level 62

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
FearlessIsabella14 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
I was on wizard101 and I noticed why doesn't p101 have two person mounts? I mean for those of you who play wiz aren't the two person mounts cool? We'll I think they are, anyways it's fun and actually super funny So one eyed jack, people of kingsale please make some two people mounts, a lot of people that I know wonder if kingsale will make two person mounts.
New world? Allot of people have been talking about the new world, is there actually gonna be one or is it just a rumor? Anyways does anyone have any ideas on a new world? Also if there's gonna be a new world (maybe) then there should be more levels, like go up to the max level on wizard, does anyone agree with me or am I standing in the Corner all alone with my own opinion?

- Fearless Isabella nightingale Level 62
I would love to see a 2 or 3 person mount in pirate101. And about the whole "new world", Kingsisle has only been dropping hints of something "big" coming and we are more then likely going to get a new world eventually.

I just want to know what they are hinting XD it is driving me completely barmy.